• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

naners on platformed stages

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
are they as useful on platformed stages? i always find myself doing better on other stages like final destination or picto chat, if so can you give me tips for platformed stages?

Z4D

Smash Rookie
Reason why you do better on flatter stages is because theres no platforms that they can use to get past your nanas, where as if they jump over your nanas on a flat stage, then it leaves em wide open for a Fair or whatever.

On platformed stages, keep the ground level yours, so you OWN the ground level, Uair them from below if they stand on the upper platforms until they realise that the real action is down below :p but usually they will stay where ever you are.

Also, get ALL dragoon, wherever it pops up, and race back down to the flat part :p

Thats all I could think of, correct me if im wrong anyone.

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
sounds right, but ive read that he also owns on platformed stages because the naners limit some of the stage, but the bottom can be owned to i guess

Top Bottom