• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nanerz [diddy] vs JTB [TLink/MK]

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yeah, I saw them already, not bad. I hate Toon Link =/ He's much easier with Donkey Kong.
I would've liked to see more matches of your Diddy D:

You seem to always airdodge-catch bananas in the air... I guess you know that you can do it with Z?

Count

Smash Champion
I've watched pretty much all of your vids, but I think that those are your two best. You do a great job of mixing up your game and staying unpredictable. I know you're way better than me but the only advice I have is to glidetoss-dtilt or ftilt at low percents. You can usually get a few dtilts then an ftilt in at low percents, so you do about the same damage and you keep your smashes fresher. Awesome matches, I'm impressed as always.

DUB

Smash Lord
Yeah, your movement has gotta be a pain for other people to follow.

Not a suggestion but, on these flat surfaces, I'd love to see some Rocket Barrels asplode with all these projectiles being thrown at you and back at you. I'll hold Up+B when a MK comes in for aerials at 90+ and he will usually end up killing himself off the asplosion.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Yeah, your movement has gotta be a pain for other people to follow.

Not a suggestion but, on these flat surfaces, I'd love to see some Rocket Barrels asplode with all these projectiles being thrown at you and back at you. I'll hold Up+B when a MK comes in for aerials at 90+ and he will usually end up killing himself off the asplosion.
Yeah, that's one thing I have yet to incorporate into my metagame: rocket barrel. There's videos of NinjaLink DESTROYING people with his RB whenever they toss a banana. Even though it's random, it keeps them on their toes, which is a great mind-game tool. I definitely agree with your post, Dub.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's one thing I have yet to incorporate into my metagame: rocket barrel. There's videos of NinjaLink DESTROYING people with his RB whenever they toss a banana. Even though it's random, it keeps them on their toes, which is a great mind-game tool. I definitely agree with your post, Dub.
Must...post...videos..

Need...see....them =[

IDK

Smash Lord
of course nanerz is probably better than me... but i'll still suggest following dash attacks with utilts... which can also lead to a bair... which can even be followed by a monkey flip. if the grab of the flip lands you can do a hit>fair then pull out bananas if needed. it's sort of risky too but one combo i like is following dash attack>utilt with uair to upb.

Top Bottom