• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nanerz vs Sean 3 matchs

JakobFe

Smash Cadet
I notice that a lot of people compare you to NinjaLink, but you two play very differently.

Awesome vids.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
haha in the edgegame video the description- "basically we are hella dumb". Such a nor cal thing. My cousins from up there say that all the time.

ADHD

Smash Hero
meh, I don't really know how to play MKs. The ones in GA suck. I'm confident to say that I have one of the best and I barely use MK.
When a really good mk comes along you're going to have a difficult time... There's a huge difference between an average/good mk and a really good one. You just get a wall of aerials when you're trying to get back on te stage, and take like 30 damage or just don't get back on the stage and die. Also it's not easy to get a banana flow and that's what you need to win. They'll just be super aggressive when you don't have bananas and then be careful and dair camp or just be patient when you do.

Btw is the hump grab release to footstool a true combo? Can that be done on other characters too? And NL even copied your color! JK XD

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Ninjalink - kinda sorta, I think its just how I play against Sean

I just beat TKD yesterday and had the match recorded, hopefully they'll be up in a few days, I had a bunch of my matchs get recorded.

I got 3rd at DSFs tournament. ^_^

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
GJ Nanerz. Yes the Monkey Flip to footstool is a true combo. U think i'd try something that risky on m2k if it wasnt guaranteed?

Top Bottom