• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
nice chapter!

im glad to see this matchup happen.
kankuro/sai/omoi vs sasori/deidara. i'm impressed that they won the way they did! very meaningful.

sai's face was the highlight of the chapter for me, and i'm an artist myself so i enjoyed the matchup of deidara vs sai! kankuro's point at the end was cool too. great chapter!
Could not have said it better.

Although I believe Chuukichi will carry some sort of surprise element when / if he arrives. But even then he's hopelessly outnumbered and outmatched.

Also, Shin's segment was touching.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan so intense XD I love ittt. They're doing a really good job with this war so far, and it's barely begun!

Thino

Smash Master
man this is just how I like naruto : smart fights , characters planning **** in advance to counter properly , new jutsus out of nowhere

SAI MAD

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
sai's face was the highlight of the chapter for me, and i'm an artist myself so i enjoyed the matchup of deidara vs sai! kankuro's point at the end was cool too. great chapter![/spoiler]
this chapter actually made me like Sai, he was always meh for me until now lol.
Anko sucks...

Although seeing Anko in that position is kind of hot....
somewhat, i wonder what he will do w/ her though

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I liked how while Kabuto programmed everyone to kill, Sasori still took what Kankuro said to heart, as he definitely seemed effected in the last page. Also, I think Kishimoto forgot to color in Deidara's eyes in the panel where Omoi stabbed him with Lightning-element.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I liked this. The fight wasn't dragged out, but it wasn't "too easy". Well it might've been too easy, but really, Sasori is a scrub now, and we got to see the limitations on these guys when they are being controlled by Kabuto.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
deidara is as dead as the first time he died.... but then he was revived..................................

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, this FATED battle definitely backfired. sai and kankuro are def the only people who couldve beaten them that easily ahhaha

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Already read the chapter awhile ago, but the chapter was nice. The battle went by faster than I expected.
It sure is refreshing not seeing long drawn out battles where the good guys lose for the majority of the time by holding back their best attack.

They got straight to business and ended it as soon as they saw an opening.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i just played naruto ultimate ninja storm 2....... CRAAAAAZY GAME

cant wait till my friend unlocks all the characters

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Business has picked up in the manga.

God Sasuke where are you?

Also, won't Itachi be almost useless without his eyes?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Business has picked up in the manga.

God Sasuke where are you?

Also, won't Itachi be almost useless without his eyes?

-Final-

Aria♪
I've been slacking off in reading the Naruto manga, so I just read the most recent 8 chapters today. I have to say that the series is getting really interesting, and it also seems like it is coming to a climax.

The only Naruto game I ever really play is Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. All I really do is play matches online...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
final63, the ultimate ninja storm series is infinitely better than the clash of ninja series

well, visually at least.. hehe

clash of ninja series can get pretty dang addictive.

but still, the coolness and epic factor of naruto battles is taken to another level (at times even superior to the anime/manga/anime movies) in the ultimate ninja storm games

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^I think if sasuke is going to be fighting along side naruto and the others, the only reason he's going to be persuaded to do so is for that reason.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
but still, the coolness and epic factor of naruto battles is taken to another level (at times even superior to the anime/manga/anime movies) in the ultimate ninja storm games
I never bought them since I don't have a lot of spare cash, but I've played the demos for them.
I'll buy them once they get cheap since they are pretty awesome and visually appealing too.

As for the manga, it's nice actually looking forward to chapters each week now.
Things slowly got better ever since the Pain story ended, IMO.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
^I think if sasuke is going to be fighting along side naruto and the others, the only reason he's going to be persuaded to do so is for that reason.
I never said he would be fighting on the Shinobi side, but I guess that is a possibility.

Edit - The Pain story wasn't bad, or were you referring to the anime.

D

Deleted member

Also, will we EVER find out what power Itachi gave Naruto, or is that old news?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Edit - The Pain story wasn't bad, or were you referring to the anime.
I was referring to the manga. I don't hate the Pain story since Jiraiya's fight and Naruto's power up was cool, IMO.
The only problems I had with it was that I didn't sympathize with Pain, and that the pacing was a little too slow as usual like the other Akatsuki arcs.
Other than that, it was pretty good.

Ever since then, the pacing has become a lot smoother and now the story just seems more interesting to me.
It's hard to guess what's going to happen next, and now it isn't so focused on just one character since all the older characters will be in the spotlight for at least a little bit. I just think that after the Pain arc ended, they're utilizing all the characters better than they did earlier in Part 2.
I'm guessing it still quite a ways until they reveal that. Otherwise Naruto ate chakra in a form of a bird for nothing. lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We had better. I swear if Kishimoto forgets about that I will pull an Itachi.

Promotion alert!
[collapse=Heheh]http://www.youtube.com/user/Terywj#g...F45C71DDDAB70D

New series - Pokemon Stadium 2. Hell yeah. Little Cup? Even more hell yeah.

I wanna nickname my Pokemon - even if just in heart - so if you guys wanna claim one of the team members, you should watch the video to find out how!
Hope my hilarious failure brings joy to all! :3[/collapse]

Top Bottom