• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

majora_787

Smash Hero
Raikage broke it.
Raikage breaks everything. If Sasuke weren't important, Raikage would have broken him too.

Hey, are Suigetsu and Juugo even on the chess board anymore? >_< I've been wondering about that. They kinda got lost in time and space after the deal with the 5 Kage Summit.

EDIT: Nvm, Kimi and Zabuza. Yeeeaaaah.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I mean...I don't think, even with EMS he'll be effective vs Naruto. We saw how Madara got owned by the 4th. I see something like that happening again. Naruto will be too fast + kyuubi = ridiculous.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The two newly revealed characters have Kekkei Genkais...

If that is supposedly a Kekkei Genkai unit...I can almost see Itachi hidden somewhere in the group.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
the first few chapters of this war with sasori and deidara were pretty lame but these recent chapters have been very good. I like where this is heading. I guessing that Zabuza and Kakashi WILL fight and Haku will fight Sakura, kick her as.s, and then fade away because she's naruto's friend.... or something like that

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm liking the idea of these rematches. Let's just hope that since Kabuto did something, the fight can't end the same way the previous fight did.

D

Deleted member

I still need to read the chapter, but I will do it later.

I'm excited, as Zabuza was my favorite character. It'll be great to see him in action again.

D

Deleted member

Huh...Zabuza really DID have a Heel Face Turn at the end of his arc.

He's talking like he's one of the good guys.

In all retrospect, had he and Haku not died, they'd probably be great allies to Naruto like Gaara is.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Zabuza totally wouldn't want to be a part of their army, they'd just have the same enemy

D

Deleted member

I know that. They'd help out if it was necessary, but they wouldn't be chummy with them. (Well, Haku might've.)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Okay so...I never understood why Sasuke's move is called Chidori, while Kakashi's is Raikiri? I mean...didn't Kakashi teach him the move in the first place?

Also, why did Sasuke debut the move with hand seals, and now he doesn't do it?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
For the record, I think the name was called both Raikiri and Chidori. Kinda like how you can call someone a male or a guy, etc.

When a technique has been used a lot I'm pretty sure the person is able to use the ability without making the handsigns.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hm, Narutowiki has a different explanation.

"The Lightning Cutter is an enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori with the same effects and drawbacks. According to Might Guy, it gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it. Because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Cutter requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Cutter is more focused and blue"

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Huh. Interesting. Well I guess Kakashi is just too good with things. But you can probably assume that Saucegay and his Double Mangaykyo will get to Raikiri anyways.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeah. For sure.

And seriously, I would hope more interesting rematches would happen than Sasori vs Kankuro and Kakashi vs Zabuza. The former wasn't even THAT interesting.

Top Bottom