• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL that's so ********.

Lee is amazing. Flaming determination, brute physical power, drunken fist. He's the Melee Captain Falcon of Naruto.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
CLIFFHANGER ARGH THREE CHAPTERS IN A ROW WITH THIS SAME THING

Oh and hello white fang. I see you thar roasting marshmallows.

Though I hear the new anime episode is supposed to be extremely amazing (from raw watchers).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I don't think Lee's that manly, if one deserves Captain Falcon's manliness it's his mentor.
I forget his name lol

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy jesus this episode was good. The animation was top notch, along with the action. Even the filler was handled beastly.

9000+/10

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's what bugs me about this series. The support characters are well liked by the fans (probably more than the mains), but they don't get to do much in the story now.

I've been downloading the anime again, because I want to see if this arc was done better than the manga.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, this is pretty sad news. Dattebayo always had great subs. Oh well. Now we will just have slighlty less amazing subs and be a week later than normal. Not too horrible.

Though I will miss Dattebayo's subs.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah yeah, I was also thinking another sub group would pick it up since it would be in high demand. But yeah, Dattebayo was amazing and reliable, which is has been for years. Sad to see it go. Heck, they named their group after Naruto's catch phrase.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Holy jesus this episode was good. The animation was top notch, along with the action. Even the filler was handled beastly.

9000+/10
QFT. I'm going to watch it again.

I liked this episode. I just get pissed off that they can't seem to ever give any action to the support characters. Choji got his *** kicked, and Ino threw a kunai. Whoo!
That's what bugs me about this series. The support characters are well liked by the fans (probably more than the mains), but they don't get to do much in the story now.
Well, they ARE supporting characters. :)

Darkslash

Smash Master
The Manga is making go "WTF IS GOING ON??!?!?!?"

Though the Anime i kinda forget about it until 2 weeks after they air. Actually thats a majority for the anime i watch EXCEPT Gundam 00.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Are you people absolutely sure dattebayo is quitting naruto? They're known for trolling like that.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well Viz said they were going to start subbing, and in the thread at narutofan.com, there's quite a few dattebayo members posting about it, so I'd call this one legit.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I'm worried that Viz'll do a ****ty job at subbing it...though after about another year or so of studying Japanese I shouldn't have to ever need subtitles ;p

nice1

Smash Lord
the show is pretty good. naruto does get annoying at times. i like Jiraiya the most outta the show.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
This thread reminded me that I really have to catch up on the Manga. XD I haven't even watched the show in a few months.

Top Bottom