• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I'm not really writing anything to do with the new chapters, I just wanted to feel important and have blacked out text as well.

New double episode out. I'm about to watch it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
konahanamaru uses the rasengan i think he is my new favorite character!
I found it strange that he actually learned the Rasengan and Shadow Clone. He's not going to surpass Naruto now if he keeps following him like this.

So I'm also guessing that we haven't seen who the real Pain is then since they said there was one more body?

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Just watched the new episode, and I gotta say
the way Naruto killed Hidan was disappointing. It was the same old thing. Shadow clone, Rasengan, Naruto gets hit. BUT WAIT. It's not him, it's a clone. He put himself in with the clones.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just watched the new episode, and I gotta say
the way Naruto killed Hidan was disappointing. It was the same old thing. Shadow clone, Rasengan, Naruto gets hit. BUT WAIT. It's not him, it's a clone. He put himself in with the clones.
The Hidan arc was the worst for me out of Shippuden. The next arc's better IMO.

plasmawisp6633

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit that I've wasted way too much of my life on Naruto. I've watched every episode in existence and 2 of the movies (I've skipped the rest because they don't contribute to the storyline; they're just really long fillers). I've found that the episodes go by much faster when you skip the useless flashbacks and the stupid repetitive talking and just get to the fighting.

For the record, best fight: Rock Lee Vs. Gaara. Hands down.

Shippuden's getting better now that Akatsuki is really part of the picture. With
Asuma's
death, Shikamaru's character has been evolved tenfold. And the manga; forget it. People are dying left and right, and it's good. But seriously, I'm still waiting for Zetsu to get into a serious fight and kill someone...trust me he will.

Hopefully the series will end soon so that I can break my 20-minute a week addiction to this incredibly repetitive yet cool ninja show. It might be a while.....

Dibs

Smash Lord
Come onnnnn Ten Ten... Show me something good this week. Or die at least.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
U kno they gotta get zetsu into an episode i wanna see him fight (i dont read the manga no spoilers)

PB&J

Smash Hero
well i only started reading the manga because it is so far ahaead of the anime even though i rather watch which i do i just love where the story goes..its like 150 episodes or more ahead of the anime ..most anime are not that far behind, but can't wait until they get to some parts of the story.naruto is beast..just like nana

Symphony X

Smash Lord
well i only started reading the manga because it is so far ahaead of the anime even though i rather watch which i do i just love where the story goes..its like 150 episodes or more ahead of the anime ..most anime are not that far behind, but can't wait until they get to some parts of the story.naruto is beast..just like nana
Punctuation is your friend.

I wonder when the new episode will be out.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
If i read the spoilers for this chapter it would of said.
Tsunade: Pain
Pain: Pain
Anbu people: o no
Pain: I know were naruto is but i like to cause Pain So i Stall the rest of chapter talking about Pain & causing pain.
Frog: o no our buddy is dead.
naruto: konoha.
sakura: i love you naruto come back!

Top Bottom