• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Minato

穏やかじゃない
...I wonder if Kakashi survived it. LOL
Konoha's counting on Naruto to come back, but I don't know how strong he'll be. He's no Goku.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
seriously they think of Naruto like he's some god or something. i guess it's cool that they believe in him that much though. kinda lame that tsunade (as hokage) didn't take on pain herself and instead sent out healers to everyone. i guess that's her main strength but come on... she's hokage and she's saying "let's wait for naruto.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
He's not banned, it's his custom title.
Shouldn't his avatar still be there? Unless what you said was sarcasm... it's too hard to tell on the internet.

Oh well, back on topic:

Considering the turn of events in the manga. I'm still wondering how much further the story will go. It's too hard to tell at the moment.

DMan1000

Smash Apprentice
If i read the spoilers for this chapter it would of said.
Tsunade: Pain
Pain: Pain
Anbu people: o no
Pain: I know were naruto is but i like to cause Pain So i Stall the rest of chapter talking about Pain & causing pain.
Frog: o no our buddy is dead.
naruto: konoha.
sakura: i love you naruto come back!
lol what volume

Dibs

Smash Lord
Man.... After this arc, they pretty much have to start closing out the series. I don't see anyone being stronger than Pein. He's already done more damage than any other character in Naruto. I'm interested to see if Madara could match up to that power, but I'm not so sure anymore.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Pein just obliterated everything, but I guess it proves that he can still die and isn't a god or anything like that, since Konan said that the summoning technique he used shortens his life span. I think the manga still moves at a slow pace and needs to hurry it up a bit, you learn only about 1 new thing that's happening in the manga each week.Oh well, the way Kishimoto draws Pein is really cool too, I'd say one of the more stylistic ones.

Vts

Smash Champion
Man with pain doing that huge explosion of **** looks like the village is ****ed, Gui's team is going to be like wtf we left for one mission and this place goes to hell.

So who thinks naruto will fight pain in next few episodes or just run away?

Dibs

Smash Lord
Naruto vs Pein round 1 will happen in the next few chapters, then he'll run cause he's not powerful enough and hasn't mastered the sage mode while moving. He'll meet up with the token black 8 tailed host and learn how to be all cool with his 9 tails fox. Then he'll be able to move and go into sage mode with the added power from the 9 tails. I think.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter's released on One Manga. Drawings look... a little sketchy. It's as if Togashi drew them LOL.

Not much happened in this chapter. I'm surprised to see Naruto arriving already. I honestly thought that we'd have to wait another month.

And we keep seeing Kakashi's body. I still don't think he's dead.

DMan1000

Smash Apprentice
New chapter's released on One Manga. Drawings look... a little sketchy. It's as if Togashi drew them LOL.

Not much happened in this chapter. I'm surprised to see Naruto arriving already. I honestly thought that we'd have to wait another month.

cool and ho do you guys do that

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman

But how did he survive getting nuked? (Not that he wasn't already kind of dead to begin with)

Tyser

Smash Champion
Anyone think Naruto is excelling at a ****** pace? I mean, Fukasaku is all like "He has surpassed the previous two" and Im like WTF. Jiraiya and the 4th were 100x the ninja Naruto is so I dont understand why Kishimoto is doing this. Then again, Ive never been a huge fan of Naruto (the character) because he isnt a very good shinobi and he's lame to watch.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
@DMan1000 just type spoiler in brackets. It's kind of like how you do quotes.

But how did he survive getting nuked? (Not that he wasn't already kind of dead to begin with)
Tsunade protected everyone, remember?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Anyone think Naruto is excelling at a ****** pace? I mean, Fukasaku is all like "He has surpassed the previous two" and Im like WTF. Jiraiya and the 4th were 100x the ninja Naruto is so I dont understand why Kishimoto is doing this. Then again, Ive never been a huge fan of Naruto (the character) because he isnt a very good shinobi and he's lame to watch.
Agreed/10

I'm detecting large amounts of obvious Plot no Jutsu setup...either that or Kishimoto HATES Jiraiya and the 4th LOL

I actually think Sasuke is LESS broken now that Naruto is here, Naru crushed Fat Pain in one blow...Pain can handle Jinchuuriki on his own with one, maybe two bodies... which means that Naruto could've handled 8-Tails without any help at all. Meanwhile Sasuke almost died ~four times in that fight. WTF?

Either Kishi is failing harder than before or the sense of scale has been lost in this manga.

Also, @darkslash: Naruto will NEVER EVER EVER produce an icon or screenshot as epic as my avatar ALONE. EVER.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Man.... After this arc, they pretty much have to start closing out the series. I don't see anyone being stronger than Pein. He's already done more damage than any other character in Naruto. I'm interested to see if Madara could match up to that power, but I'm not so sure anymore.
All Pein did was destroy the buildings and kill some fodder. *Yawn* Kakashi's debatable, but I don't think he's dead. I'd say Shizune is dead since she got her soul ripped out of her, but who knows.

Sounds about right, but that doesn't explain why he had that "conversation" with his father a few chapters ago. It did cut off though, so who knows...

Agreed/10

I'm detecting large amounts of obvious Plot no Jutsu setup...either that or Kishimoto HATES Jiraiya and the 4th LOL

I actually think Sasuke is LESS broken now that Naruto is here, Naru crushed Fat Pain in one blow...Pain can handle Jinchuuriki on his own with one, maybe two bodies... which means that Naruto could've handled 8-Tails without any help at all. Meanwhile Sasuke almost died ~four times in that fight. WTF?

Either Kishi is failing harder than before or the sense of scale has been lost in this manga.

Also, @darkslash: Naruto will NEVER EVER EVER produce an icon or screenshot as epic as my avatar ALONE. EVER.
Not sure if all of this would qualify as a spoiler (if it is, I'll edit), but Naruto used Rasengan on
the Pein Body
- look at page 16 of the chapter again.

And of course there's going to be some PnJ. It's Naruto. Need I remind you of the Kiba, Neji, Gaara (ok, not so much this one), and Kakuzu fights?

As far as Sasuke: He's an arrogant douchebag. Since the timeskip, he's PnJ'ed a win against Deidara with the GSE (Great Snake Escape) and Itachi was sick and holding back. The retrieval arc after Sasori doesn't count - Sai sucks, Naruto was in no shape to fight because of the 4TK transformation, and lol, Sakura. Not sure how Yamato would've done.

His BTS fights weren't much better. He got pwned by Haku, the Sound 4, and Naruto wasn't trying to kill him at VotE. Sasuke v Gaara got interrupted, but it was shown that he couldn't have handled a transformed Gaara (though Naruto couldn't have either if he didn't have Gamabunta.)

Top Bottom