• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Pawnch Day

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I have been PAUNCHING for 30 matches. Won a ton with Ganon. I converted a few people as well. You can try team battles, but there is no guarantee you'll get someone who is celebrating this momentous occasion.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I also bring forth good tidings and PAWNCH success. I pawnched with a Ganondorf, C.Falcon, and even a Kirby, taking home a bunch of wins and replays.

Nothing beats compressing an Ice Climbers with a Warlock Punch Pinch. =)

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, just wanted to say I joined in on Pawnch Day, primarily with Grandpa Ganon. :D Nothing better then to win a match by pure "hwuuuuuuuuAHHHH". The party I played against ended up giving in and becoming two Cpt. Falcons and a Kirby, who copied me so we could all punch each other. The best moment I'd say is when someone sicked a Metroid on me, so you could just hear me going "hwuah hwuah hwuah hwuah hwuah hwuah".

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I have been PAUNCHING for 30 matches. Won a ton with Ganon. I converted a few people as well. You can try team battles, but there is no guarantee you'll get someone who is celebrating this momentous occasion.
How did you find so many battles? It took me an hour to find three with different people! Nevertheless, some priceless moments in there. Like getting Lightning shocked, and KOing the only big person onstage.

Hey all, just wanted to say I joined in on Pawnch Day, primarily with OldManondorf.
Fixed.

Top Bottom