• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

National Replay Project - Now teaming with Yoshq's thread

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The remainder of the Get Hype II replays will hit dropbox and be ready for upload at some point around 19:00-20:00 central time tomorrow.

EDIT: IMO, you should edit the thread so that I have the second post and can keep track of which tournaments are uploaded by region. Unsure if I should collapse tag which matches took place or just leave it as a link to different playlists.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ryker I can create a new second post for you, give me a few minutes.

Inserted a second post for you, Ryker.
--

Any recommendations on a capture card? I've got some money and want to finally upgrade. =P

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're a hero. Will take care of it today or tomorrow depending on if I have internet access tonight.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just set up my Wii to record at school and found out that someone took the batteries out of my Wiimote at AWA.

Damn it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Update: I borrowed some batteries from a controller in a nearby classroom. However, we don't have any replays that can go up until 5 or so, I guess. :/

Luigisama

Smash Champion
okay so far from going to Rescue. I got some replays, but I couldn't get every match since I had to leave right when loser's semis started. I didn't catch the part that the videos had to uploaded to smash bros tv. Should I make a playlist or get the videos uploaded to that account?

I need that timestamp program. Is there a download for it or something? Also the pictures aren't working in the collaspe.

Otherwise next tournament I'll do my best to get all matches recorded.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
okay so far from going to Rescue. I got some replays, but I couldn't get every match since I had to leave right when loser's semis started. I didn't catch the part that the videos had to uploaded to smash bros tv. Should I make a playlist or get the videos uploaded to that account?

I need that timestamp program. Is there a download for it or something? Also the pictures aren't working in the collaspe.

Otherwise next tournament I'll do my best to get all matches recorded.
Dropbox is how we share all our replay files as well as the timestamp program. You'll need to connect to that in order to give the rest of us access to the .bin files; I'll PM you tomorrow and get you set up on it. As far as uploading replays goes, the entire uploading team can tackle them (which includes you if you are interested). We just think it's easier to disperse the work amongst several people. We all upload to the SmashBrosTVLive account because we want to help centralize videos for Smash, and I'll PM you the username/password for that if you want to join the uploading team. YouTube lets you duplicate a playlist and put it on another account if you want to share it with your subscribers via your YouTube account, so it isn't an either-or situation.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Dropbox is how we share all our replay files as well as the timestamp program. You'll need to connect to that in order to give the rest of us access to the .bin files; I'll PM you tomorrow and get you set up on it. As far as uploading replays goes, the entire uploading team can tackle them (which includes you if you are interested). We just think it's easier to disperse the work amongst several people. We all upload to the SmashBrosTVLive account because we want to help centralize videos for Smash, and I'll PM you the username/password for that if you want to join the uploading team. YouTube lets you duplicate a playlist and put it on another account if you want to share it with your subscribers via your YouTube account, so it isn't an either-or situation.
ah ok then. thanks.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I just got the .bin files from Ryker for Get Hype II, so we can continue uploading that tournament. Unfortunately, I still don't have my capture card. The other uploaders will have to take the lead on this one.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
We have the hacks on our dropbox account. I can connect you if you give me an e-mail address. PM it to me if you want.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I believe you PMed me the info regarding both of those last week. =)

*Cam*

Smash Lord
This project has picked up some momentum with tournament organizers but not with uploaders. Let me ask this, who would be willing to upload regularly if they had a capture card?

Janene.O

Smash Rookie
Well, that is my first check out to www.smashboards.com ! We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a regional community in the exact same niche. Your phorum supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous task! Wonderful!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, each playlist is linked in the second post along with the location, date, number of entrants, and results thread link.

It's not formatted all fancy at the moment, but I can do that later.

For the time being, if anyone can give me a results thread or number of entrants for Battle 'N' Brew, I'd be grateful.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Good job Ryker and thank you. I've heard several TOs have been saving replays for the project but not putting them on the Dropbox. If I were you guys, I'd take advantage of the people that are willing to upload these. Also, after today we aren't going to upload any tournament that doesn't use the timestamp program described in the OP. I've let a few TOs slip by without doing this, but it's just too hard to identify replays without it, especially if you are trying to sort through what could be friendlies.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm not just going to go out and buy you one. Why don't you take a small portion out of the pot at the next tournament you host to go towards a capture card?

[FBC] B-Unit

Based on Reality
Can anyone recommend a capture card under $100? Yes i'm willing to pay a little more then some. I want to start capturing the nub academy tournament games at FGCU and if I can ever find a venue in the Ft. Myers area, i'll start hosting bigger tourneys for Florida.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I think TO hosts should look at these post for capture card request. They should work with those who want to upload for their region and perhaps start a fundraiser.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Last time I tried something like this I got a problem when once in a while, it won't allow to save the replay, and thus, it wouldn't move from Results screen....

So, I was just wondering if you have ever faced this problem and, if you don't, if you could share the codes you use (you can PM them if posting them is not allowed).

That happened to me once. My SD card has a lock/unlock switch on the card itself, and when the issue happened I realized that the SD card magically went from unlocked to locked.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I had to reset the wii, reload, and then everything went back to normal... it was weird, but happenned a couple times, like 4 or 5 during three days, in different Wii's, so I guess it was a problem with the codes....

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Are we talking about singles or doubles kyokoro? In doubles, you often have too many inputs and can't save it (hence National Replay Project only being about singles).

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I am not sure, I just remember they called me because they couldn't save it... it is possible it was doubles...
Anyway, I was really curious about the codes you use (mostly because I have like 3 "Allow replays of over 3 minutes")

Top Bottom