• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NBA: Draft Night!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Yes, I am a Kobe hater as well. But I still acknowledge that he's a great player. That said, people are still able to overrate him. Is he a great shooter? Why, yes, yes he is. Is he great at anything else? Well... no, not really.
Okay, sorry to be a stickler but define, or rather pin point what "anything else than a shooter" means.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
also, eh? Kobe is great at everything...
Oh, really? Let me name one thing he's not great at to start you off: Blocking shots. Oh, I know that's not supposed to be his role on the team, and I don't expect him to be great at blocking, but I'm just showing you that Kobe is definitely not great at everything. Nobody is great at everything.

Also, nice avatar Zero Beat. I remember that guy from Rocket Kids or whatever the show was called. :)

And I'm not quite sure what you mean by "define shooting". :confused:

Koala

Smash Cadet
So I am a Pacers fan and we haven't been very good lately. But I don't know why we decided that it would be a good idea to draft Tyler Hansbrough at # 13. He definately wasn't worth that early of a pick.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
So I am a Pacers fan and we haven't been very good lately. But I don't know why we decided that it would be a good idea to draft Tyler Hansbrough at # 13. He definately wasn't worth that early of a pick.
I thought the same. I don't think his career's gonna last long.

Top Bottom