• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

JFox

Smash Hero
I would consider going to this if brawl weren't in the mix. But yea, I'm not going to someone that gets bogged down by a whole nother game in the same venue. Not worth it.

Foxy

Smash Master
I would consider going to this if brawl weren't in the mix. But yea, I'm not going to someone that gets bogged down by a whole nother game in the same venue. Not worth it.
someone?

anyways, brawl always is done after melee events finish, so you don't have to stay for it. i just come for the earlier melee and then leave (unless there's enough tv's to keep playing melee).

BEHR

Smash Hero
Just go to HERB.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
so i should be able to make this which is awesome cus ill be missing foxy's thing i'll bring a setup with my projector if theres room as usual

Sengin

Smash Ace
I love being underestimated =)
I know, right? In the old thread I prophesized you getting in, and everyone was all "Dude, he'd have to be REAL good for someone we've never even heard of to get in the rankings." And now, look. And there's still people who aren't true believers.

But yes, NC is definitely a falcon state. Falco is my main, and falcon my secondary just because he's falcon.

El_Muerte: for l-cancelling practice, learn to do the homerun contest. Seriously. That's how I learned in the first place.

Nebs/l0zr/PP: are you coming to License to Bill?

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
the flaw with that l-canceling plan is that you have to be able to do it when someone shields as well... You should be l-canceling through reaction not through muscle memory which is my biggest problem

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
I know, right? In the old thread I prophesized you getting in, and everyone was all "Dude, he'd have to be REAL good for someone we've never even heard of to get in the rankings." And now, look. And there's still people who aren't true believers.

But yes, NC is definitely a falcon state. Falco is my main, and falcon my secondary just because he's falcon.

El_Muerte: for l-cancelling practice, learn to do the homerun contest. Seriously. That's how I learned in the first place.

Nebs/l0zr/PP: are you coming to License to Bill?
Lol, I know, it's too good. You're the NC psychic.

Next tourney I'm going to is most likely HERB just cause Raleigh is so frickin far away from me.

Foxy

Smash Master
nebs, it would be amazing if you lived in raleigh or something, we'd practice up and hit the top o' those PR's

too bad you don't. =[

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
This tournament has the best name. hahaha

Also, I wanna play people. Lvl 1 CPU's can only handle so many Bair -> Shine combos. >_____>

EDIT: Still repping hard NC Falcon mains. But Nebs, falcon ditto'ing Adam is an exercise in futility. I know better than most. Also, good luck fighting his Fox or PP's Falco...it's pretty much the worst matchup(s) ever. I suggest you either learn a spacey, Sheik, or Marth.

null55

Smash Master
I got accepted into UNC, so someone give me a tour when I come to this.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I want to come to this.

ph00t your sig is sexy.
Hey Director, $1 mm Melee and Brawl? whatever in Melee and my Diddy vs your DK in Brawl?

Yeah I have played Alex a few times... I think you trained him too well =/
Well, Alex does kinda live with the best Olimar in the state, and Bill is also kinda one of the best in the state... you put 2 and 2 together.

Okay, Jewcas. Yes, we'll team
\(^-^)/

Top Bottom