• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

BEHR

Smash Hero
Me and Karn are taking Teams.

Double Big ****. :3

or Fox and Sheik/Marth

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I hope are not insinuating that it's only at the ASU tourney that people's crap gets stolen. I am sorry for your loss; something of mine got stolen (Brawl) as well. I have learned that whenever I go to tournaments to always, always know where my crap is at (usually in a backpack hidden away in a corner under a coat). I took my brawl copy out for a minute because I thought I needed it on a TV. Turns out I didn't, but I didn't put it away, and as a result, some **** took it. Teaches me not to leave it out.

Oh, and Bill/Karn, I'll be coming and bringing 4 others to smash, and my fiance will come as well just to hang out (if she can get work off).
Not just ASU. I'm saying I should have noted that it was a bigger tournament, and that stuff gets stolen more from those ones.

I did know where my stuff was at. But I just made the mistake of expecting people to respect people's stuff (and not to mention the community as a whole, since theft reflects on it) and leave it where it is.

I don't really suspect anyone from swf, since y'all are bros, although I'd understand if my Melee copy wound up in someone else's Wii or GC out of negligence. If something did get maliciously taken, then I'm inclined to suspect a local kid who didn't know about the community did it.

kreator

Banned via Warnings
if ace has work I'll go with you mohr i'll be up there. **** right I own when I get a 12pk in me... im down for fri. night.

anyone know what IC is like in brawl+?

Sengin

Smash Ace
...it is next Friday. Wait! Corey, does this mean you and I will be at the same place at the same time again for the first time in 5 years?!?!

Edit: Wait again, I just got the meaning of your statement (hooray for text lacking emphasis).

Foxy

Smash Master
Anyone want to team for Melee?

I got like 15 hours of teams practice with Jiggs and other characters with and against extremely good players up north.

Vilt, I'll probably still team with you, but we've only ever won ONE teams match in tourney and I might try someone else to see if we have more chemistry. If I don't find anyone I want to team with then I'll just go with you again.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Anyone want to team for Melee?

I got like 15 hours of teams practice with Jiggs and other characters with and against extremely good players up north.

Vilt, I'll probably still team with you, but we've only ever won ONE teams match in tourney and I might try someone else to see if we have more chemistry. If I don't find anyone I want to team with then I'll just go with you again.
I'm intrigued. Who are the people up north you played?

Foxy

Smash Master
Lots of northern crew folks, people you've never heard of... I'm pretty sure you know Korn though, he's there every year, and he's one of the best ones. Everyone else was at or above everyone in NC's level except you and L0zr (because honestly, NC may be active but we have a ways to go in actual player skill).

I don't know if you'd remember SS4Ricky, but he played a bunch there. PC Chris was there but I didn't get to play him, he was mostly messing around with Street Fighter 4.

PP, team with me, I swear I've had 10 hours of Fox/Jiggs team practice and I can kill any fastfaller 95% of the time from a grab at the edge. I can deal with spacies now too. =P

lolz practice in atlantic north is too good

Top Bottom