• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: IMPORTANT UPDATES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
or theres still me >.> haha seirously kevin i would decide what you wanna do at he tourny if the goal is to win teams i'd team with an oos player if the goal is to prove nc can play smash play with one of the bro's

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why can't me teaming with OOS prove NC is good?

Does me teaming with OOS nullify my residence in NC? I don't get it.

Is anyone from NC placing higher with OOS better for NC than NC-only teams placing lower (potentially)?

I understand the integrity involved with NC-only, but I also wanna show that NC can place. If I team with OOS, I won't get carried so I should be proving something too, right?

Someone show me the pros and cons of each way of doing this. I'm also waiting for LoZR to testify for TC, since it wouldn't be fair to decide without seeing if TC is still even interested/improving.

Edit: I wish I played more Falco in friendlies right now.....I could be SO much better. No johns, I know.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
it can because you being from nc will still bring us positive reputation but not as much as say you placing well in singles

no it doesnt at all but if the goal is to prove nc is worthwhile its going to take more than you placing well in doubles with an oos player

better for nc? holding more tournaments as big as herb here in nc is whats going to be better for nc obviously you or anyone else from nc placing well will draw a bigger crowd at said next tournament but once again not as much as any of us placing well in singles

as already stated you solely placing well in doubles with an oos will not prove anything for nc as a whole now say you place with an oos and lozr and ali also do well then its a moot point

good plan

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'd like to be added to this Brocator. I'm a newcomer but willing to go to as many smashfests and tournaments as possible. Anything to meet new people and make friends eh?

Name: Dublio
AIM: Dubliodubs

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
If you team with an OOS guy, it can be viewed as them carrying you, an NC player, to finals.

Teaming with NC shows that nobody carried another to finals, since according to all OOSers we are all on the same level and suck, its all NC.

I hope that made sense.

Vilt

Smash Lord
better for nc? holding more tournaments as big as herb here in nc is whats going to be better for nc obviously you or anyone else from nc placing well will draw a bigger crowd at said next tournament but once again not as much as any of us placing well in singles

good plan
^ That was my thinking behind HERB. You can kiss my *** at HERB. xD jk jk

If you team with an OOS guy, it can be viewed as them carrying you, an NC player, to finals.

Teaming with NC shows that nobody carried another to finals, since according to all OOSers we are all on the same level and suck, its all NC.

I hope that made sense.
I totally agree with this gay *** *****. love ya Jim. But seriously PP. I'm good with what you do but repping NC with a NC Bro is always good ****. I would say team with me but...

O-beast-ity is taking teams baby! (Vilt Plur)

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Back at ya man.

QUESTION: should I team with a NC bro at HERB? LoZR and Ali are taken, and I dunno if TC will be ready in time (he claims he's awful in teams, but he's training with LoZR now).

My OOS option would be Savedge probably. He's really good....or at least he was before he moved.
I would perfer you teamed in state but its your call :) Me and Flamingo are looking to go all the way in doubles this time around for brawl.

No Johns hehe

Foxy

Smash Master
I'd like to be added to this Brocator. I'm a newcomer but willing to go to as many smashfests and tournaments as possible. Anything to meet new people and make friends eh?

Name: Dublio
AIM: Dubliodubs
Love to see new faces!

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Peepee its a tough call and it depends entirely on your priorities. If you think its more important that you place high and rep NC in that way that, team with an oos but think about how much better it would be for repping NC if you could place just as highly and team with an NC-bro. I think you should try to get some practice with TC before the tournament and see how it works out.

Foxy

Smash Master
PP already did an NC team and repped a big tourney, teams with L0zr at TO4... and yet that didn't seem to change a whole lot for NC more than an OOS partner would have.

In fact, if an OOS played with PP and placed well, that would probably rep NC MORE due to word of mouth/playing together.

I dunno.

Team with the best avaliable player.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
i think pp and lozr winning to4 is a big reason as to the hype that is surrounding herb due to word of mouth alot of people went to to4 and watched a nc team take 1st place then take 4th and 5th in singles now say lozr didnt go and pp teamed with oos and still took 1st now pp looks great but nc looks about the same

edit: my whole reason for this assumption is because from what i understand the last jubilee didnt have anywhere near the oos interest

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
i think pp and lozr winning to4 is a big reason as to the hype that is surrounding herb due to word of mouth alot of people went to to4 and watched a nc team take 1st place then take 4th and 5th in singles now say lozr didnt go and pp teamed with oos and still took 1st now pp looks great but nc looks about the same

edit: my whole reason for this assumption is because from what i understand the last jubilee didnt have anywhere near the oos interest
I agree.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol good luck with that, BEHR.

After reading your arguments, I've decided that, as long as he's been training, I'll team with TC without a single qualm.

Omni, you'd be surprised...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Peepee glad to here that you will team with tc. Ill try and get him ready as much as possible before this. Its not that tc is a bad player, he just hasnt always done all that great in teams is what he thinks. I think he is fine in teams and will play as much as possible to get ready

Also you better **** believe winning to4 got NC as a whole noticed. We had people all on the stream cheering us on

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
For some reason, Malk never added me.

Commander Blitzkrieg (RUPEE) - Charlotte (Although technically Concord) - AIM: CommanderBlitz66

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Ive talked with him and he knows you will hold up being on how good you are. Ill try and get his spirits up and ready as much as possible cause i want him to know teaming with you there's a chance to place really high at this. Until you run into me and pac! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom