• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
after i read the news on sunday, my dad and our family got rear ended (minor hit) and i realized just how real life can be sometimes. **** sucks.

anything smash related going on this weekend? finals week is coming up for us, but i am willing to take saturday off.

DJRome

Smash Hero
so i just booked 2 rooms at the hotel plank suggested for pound 4. as per kevin's suggestion, there are 10 spots and equates to 59 dollars per person for the 3 nights. money talks. give me money, get a spot. pretty easy

DJRome

Smash Hero
but srsly i could use some people giving me some idea of if im gonna need to get non-nc to fill in the spots.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
stop riding kevin's coattails, lucas. lol
I mean I'm serious, money is a big factor when it comes to people not going to these types of events, and I know for a fact that one of the reason's I couldn't make it to ROM2 ended up being money. I have no choice in the matter at this point and I must attend Pound 4 being that I'm already pre-reg'd, so excuse me for trying to make it easier on myself and others who have trouble with the money department. And please don't make a Jew joke; if you can't tell I'm really not in the mood...

lord karn

Smash Master
I'd prefer to stay in the hotel because I think it will be much more fun (and showers are nice, too). However, it is sensible to want to save money if one does not value the hotel experience as much as the money it would cost.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm staying anywhere the brawlers are at basically. i'm kinda sad i won't get to chill with the rest of nc here :(

DJRome

Smash Hero
they are so not refundable. . . don screw me over too pp. . . im going to go make ramen and weep over my food. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom