• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh What High School?

Yuh just like contact me and Ill get like a smashfest setup or something.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think that hickory might be the closest place to you lol...unless you're near wherever the hell nebs lives, he's near the TN border iirc

theAPExp

Smash Ace
hickory is prolly your best bet

there's the boone crowd, sengin, myself at times, dolphin, and some others in the area.
i dunno where canton is but they could be just as far as hickory from boone

there's a few at wcu, nebs goes there, but i dunno if they're there when school isn't in session

and i have a friend from the asheville area, he's a brawl guy, but i remember him saying there's basically nobody in that town who plays either smash.

Eyce Theon

Smash Cadet
anyone around canton - asheville areas? ; ;
You're about halfway between ASU and WCU I believe, and both of those campuses have Melee players. Once next semester starts you might be able to get some friends around there.

I was one of the WCU players, but I'm at a community college north of Raleigh now. Here's the link to WCU's Gaming Club forums, you could post a hello in the Console Discussion area there if you wanted; http://www.wcugaming.org/forums/

BEHR

Smash Hero
So im getting 3 hours out early cause of snow..

So Cam hit me up on here.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Moo, you're obviously going crazy. Karn, do you wanna come over to my place later, too? Moo will, I know, since there's no snow.

I was thinking between 2-3 or something and at some point in time we could just go to Fugetaboutit and get some ballin' Pizza.

vZakat

Half Genie
No one ever invites me to stuff. :(
Although I usually can't make it 90% of the time anyway, so it's expected. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom