• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Well, by Saturday night I'm sure snow activities will be abundant. I really wanna play Smash though... my roommate and brother aren't good enough practice to get me into tournament shape. They just keep me "awake", for lack of a better word.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
snow in NC is so boring. it snows like half an inch, and then melts the next day.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Rag: I would go if it had Melee.

@vZakat: you could've come if you wanted to lol. It was open to everyone.

@Slasher: Thanks for hosting that thing yesterday. Too bad we couldn't get people who wanted to play to come lol.
Don't worry about the excess crap I wouldn't shut up about last night. You're getting a very solid foundation, and that's really important. Work on your combos a little, edgeguarding, lasers, and making sure your Utilts don't come out as Usmashes haha. You're not bad at all, you just have to find a purpose for everything you do. Also, matchups. We need to discuss them. That should help a lot. =)

By the way.....*touch LMAO

@Moo: You're so silly haha. If you get your tech down with Fox you will be mad beast. Noooo joke. You've got the hard part down, now just be technical with the most technical character in the game. =p STOP TICKLING ME!!!! lol

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Let's see if I can top that.

I.....uh........wavedashed a few times in a row with Falcon...............GET AT ME!

lol

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
I just did and uthrow -> nair -> fair -> fair with falcon

Not as good as you guys....but im trying LOL

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I... err got really lucky and CPU Foxes are very bad and I pulled off a chaingrab on Lvl 9 Fox from 0->95% to Fair/death with Doc.

EDIT: Omgawrsh I actually waveland Bair'd twice in a row (SHBAWD'ing I think the Doc board calls it... lol), then could never do it again and I threw my controller on the ground out of exasperation.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
uh. . . i think it only works to 48 ish
Works from 0->60% but is like lol hard to do it on human players from 0-20% with good DI. After 60%, you can still regrab if they decide that they don't want to DI, jump, or attack. I actually did this to human players up to like 80ish, but then they figured it out.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If they don't DI they can jump/shine out around 70ish. This is mostly personal testing but it seemed solid enough.

If it's 48 then that sucks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom