• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
You have to wait(is it random?)? I've barely even played any brawl but the last time I did, a few weeks ago, I played 3 matches and tripped several times in each.... one of the times I was on some icey level, but still.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
btw formspring is the dumbest **** lol. If people aren't afraid to troll with their names next to their posts why would anyone think they could handle being anonymous?

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Anybody in Greensboro/Burlington/Chapel Hill want to play Melee this week before Asheboro?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol ACE and dorsey, i'm on Emerald Isle...but i'm still far as **** from you. i'm on the "outer banks"...but i don't think i'm north enough for you. lol.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
That's not the outer banks brotha. The last island in the obx is cape look out, then you have shacks(shackleford banks), and then emerald isle/harkers island.

You could always drive to cedar island (hour away from morehead city) and we could game on the lonnnnnnng ferry haha ;) They actually have tvs with AV hook up in a huge lounge(as big as the ferry almost... top deck). I have gamed on completely empty ferries aside from myself sooo many times on my way to uncw....(free floating venue???)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wait...does that ferry go to wilmington? cuz its a 2 hour drive from here to wilmington, and i was going to go back tomorrow probably. morehead city isn't far away though, so even with the extra hour think i might actually save gas AND get to see you guys if that ferry goes somewhere...

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
wait...does that ferry go to wilmington? cuz its a 2 hour drive from here to wilmington, and i was going to go back tomorrow probably. morehead city isn't far away though, so even with the extra hour think i might actually save gas AND get to see you guys if that ferry goes somewhere...
Well man it's definitely gas saving but it's not quite what you think.

I live on hatteras island. 4 miles south of my house(6 mins or so) is the hatteras-ocracoke ferry(30 minutes, toll free). You then have 15 miles off ocracoke(15-20 mins) until you reach the ocracoke to cedar island ferry(2 hours!!, free for students). From there, it's a an hour drive to morehead and probably a barely less than 2.5 hour drive to wilmington.

If you time all the ferries and make good time it takes 5.5 hours... which is the same as driving but you save gas.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol so for me, i'd be going to the ferry, riding out on the ferry, riding back in, and then driving back to wilmington again?

basically, ferry wise, i'm as close to wilmington as it gets. but for you, they're useful. makes sense, but it makes going out to see you guys...well you understand. guess i'll see you at HERB 3, hopefully.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
it's ok idk what an EC kid is so I didn't take offense :)

@rayku.. that's cool, which part? you probably lived in the more populated northern half of it(nags head, kdh, kittyhawk, etc). I live on hatteras island.

ptown

Smash Ace
watching final round stream.

some brawl people think they're tony hawk doing short hops and running around pressing shield.

ptown

Smash Ace
hello ragnarok, i see this number often.
i think it is a sign that i need to ask for forgiveness of my sins.

hello pp, i like you too.
i've gotten the chance to play with the amazing daftflip.

hello karn. twin white pantsu.
my favorite kick is the roundhouse kick aka doryo chagi.
keep them brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom