• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. i'm contemplating just saying **** it and hit up pound 5. the bus sounds rough and the situation just doesn't seem like it'll allow me to go and have a good time. we'll see.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
kevin who's that girl on the left in this picture with you?
Is that a giant ****ing ****?

Also, if I can get the van, I would have 2 extra spots.
It depends on what kind of housing situation Michael gets worked out.

It also depends on if I feel like asking my parents.
Whoever PMs me first in the next hour gets those spots if they happen. Just so there is no competition or playing favorites.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Smith: pretty much my logic. Though I guess I could take everyone who wants to go and put their names in a hat or something ****ing ******** like that.

Stingers: that is probably what I will do even if people PM me first. **** NC.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
So what exactly is going on with the ride to ROM situation. If i have to take the bus I need to know for sure because I'm gonna have to get my ticket tonight because it gets sold out pretty quick. Please let me know

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yes, i'm at the part where they tell her to take the rest of the day off and you get to do whatever you want.

but i ran around the ****ing ship for like 10 minutes and nothing happened so i got bored and left.
you go to the realian hanger iirc. or maybe to her room? it's one of those two.

Top Bottom