• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

tw1n

Smash Champion
We cracked alot of jokes when Axe faced off against blunted object... just the irony of the names mostly.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
http://www.1up.com/news/masahiro-sakurai-reflects-super-smash

"Melee fans who played deep into the game without any problems might have trouble understanding this, but Melee was just too difficult." - Sakurai

very interesting read.... not so unpredictable either.

that last line is sad... but at the same time, quite understandable.

to make something as godly as that game.... it really did need an insane amount of work and human spirit.

how else is such a masterpiece created? an accidental work of art... forged out of raw nothing.

but now i don't ever have to leave you, melee.

because there's just NOT gonna be anyone like ya.

and yeah, wow, i'm actually like... relieved about that in a way. :):)

my good ol' friend :colorful:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You know, I'm so glad you posted this. Your thoughts echo mine very closely.

I've sat and wondered so many times how Melee was such a perfect creation. How there could be SO much and then Brawl come out the way it did. That interview, Sakurai's statements, made total sense.

I didn't want to believe that a game developer could think that way and that Brawl was just made easier on purpose. It was kind of disgusting to me. But to read about his dedication to his work and to his understanding/motivations for what he was doing when Brawl was made, I can't help but respect his decisions.

I feel relieved somehow too.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
very interesting read.... not so unpredictable either.

that last line is sad... but at the same time, quite understandable.

to make something as godly as that game.... it really did need an insane amount of work and human spirit.

how else is such a masterpiece created? an accidental work of art... forged out of raw nothing.

but now i don't ever have to leave you, melee.

because there's just NOT gonna be anyone like ya.

my good ol' friend :colorful:
this is how i felt when i found out brawl sucked brass brawlz

even without this info, i found myself constantly defending how much melee had to have been made with competition in mind and people kept doubting me

"it just cant have been made for high level play; why would default settings have items on?; why would they all be nintendo characters?; the game is only so deep cuz it has exploits like wavedashing... -_-;; "

this is all the proof i need, even though i really didnt need it in the first place

thanks for linking this. i had a conversation with someone relating exactly to this and i linked him that read on facebook a few minutes ago...my deus ex machina...

my favorite game..

..and pastime..

..my love..

Melee

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
this is how i felt when i found out brawl sucked brass brawlz

even without this info, i found myself constantly defending how much melee had to have been made with competition in mind and people kept doubting me

"it just cant have been made for high level play; why would default settings have items on?; why would they all be nintendo characters?; the game is only so deep cuz it has exploits like wavedashing... -_-;; "

this is all the proof i need, even though i really didnt need it in the first place

thanks for linking this. i had a conversation with someone relating exactly to this and i linked him that read on facebook a few minutes ago...my deus ex machina...

my favorite game..

..and pastime..

..my love..

Melee

***** u gay

nah but really though, melee's the ****.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It's different for people my age, Mike, since we essentially 'grew up with her'; I was 11 when the first HP movie came out, and in the movie so was she (even thought she's a year older than me I think, Kevins age... hmmm...)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
NC is to trolling as Florida is to tech skill.

Top Bottom