• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
...that sounds like one of those direcTV commercials for why to not keep cable.

the next line should be "don't teach your girlfriend how to wavedash. get directv"
His girlfriend would probably prefer directv to learning how to wavedash.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
honestly i'm freest tomorrow, done at noon. same schedule on friday. thursdays i have a night class so that makes timing a little weird (530-645), but yeah, if you wanted to come wednesday or friday, i'm done after noon.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm currently texting with Adam about the possibility of him attending a little fest at my home tonight and he seems pretty interested. I think you guys should probably come also.

Confirmed thus far are Dylan, Chris Knorr and Oscar.

That means you too, Greensboro. >_____>

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So, today at school a friend of mine was practicing beating up a Pichu. When the Pichu was down to two stocks, everyone else made me start playing as the Pichu. I felt really embarrassed, because I lost one stock while taking out his four. How's that for a fun day at school? Although now that I think about it, I bet most of you could do that to my Ganon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, today at school a friend of mine was practicing beating up a Pichu. When the Pichu was down to two stocks, everyone else made me start playing as the Pichu. I felt really embarrassed, because I lost one stock while taking out his four. How's that for a fun day at school? Although now that I think about it, I bet most of you could do that to my Ganon.
Haha you're too quick to be hard on yourself. Just be happy about what you did and continue to improve imo. =p

Good job btw! Gotta put dem casual nublets in their place ;)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
They're getting better, though. Today I taught one of them how to use Falcon's knee. That's a pretty useful move.

Mahone

Smash Champion
honestly i'm freest tomorrow, done at noon. same schedule on friday. thursdays i have a night class so that makes timing a little weird (530-645), but yeah, if you wanted to come wednesday or friday, i'm done after noon.
hmmmmmmm, not sure which day would be better, i just woke up, so maybe not tomorrow, i dunno

I'd play mahone this week!

(got u on gas bro)
what day you wanna play?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Can I cheat and say Friday?

You can also start with Thursday night(it'd have to be pretty late starting Thursday night though because I'm seeing a movie earlier in the night).

I'm sure Twitch would love to see you here as well, so we hope you can make it either way. =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well Chris is closer, so it'd be more convenient to hang with him. If you do end up coming though I'll make you shake your head a lot and do the Mahone phrases(kinda like what you're thinkin right now =p).

Smash brooooos

Mahone

Smash Champion
ahhahh, i dunno man, i think ur too good now, my puff is rusty as **** and i know ull just jv 5 my secondaries and have that bored look on ur face i saw on the livestream last weekend lol

Mahone

Smash Champion
**** dude, why is shelby in the middle of nowhere!

this is too much math man, so are u guys going to that tourney in wilmington?

Mahone

Smash Champion
i see, man i wish that va thing wasn't like 45 bucks to go to...

the problem is, if i go to chris' place tomorrow, then i won't have anything to do thursday, but i can't go to both places friday, so i dunno what i should do

Top Bottom