• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Mahone

Smash Champion
why is everyone so mean to leffen?

i know he posts in sort of an annoying manner, but he's like the only person on smashboards that actual DOES the stuff he recommends...

i find all the people who post about how they always sheild drop into quadruple shine, but then never do it irl, much more annoying

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Leffen, I hate you. I know you're reading this, because you can namesearch. If you want me to stop hating you, become a Kirby main and come hang out with us in NC.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I enjoy leffen's online presence(usually) and what he does for smashboards/the community at large

I didn't want leffen to know this because I'm secretly evil BUT OH WELL

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmao hey man it's there if you want it.

it'd be pretty funny when you piss people off and they saw that though I'll give you that XD

Or maybe some other post from Mikehaggar or Poundslap would be better suited for you? =p

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Clearly using Leffen's name is bringing all these other people into our thread. Leffen, you're making us popular.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I love adblock. I can just add a filter to every pony avatar and signature instead of being forced to view that doo doo.

big sleep

չչչ
actually that one minigame in kirby air ride is better than any game i've ever played

and i've played and beaten nearly every game available

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
No offense intended, but I don't see how your name is better than either of those. Can you explain it to me?

big sleep

չչչ
if you ever waste your time playing the main game in kirby air ride, single or multi-player, then you're a butt-brained b****. period.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey cool NC guys. This Saturday you should listen to Shaw University's radio station at 3. My school jazz band's going to be playing, so you should listen. Keep your ears open for the 1st trombone parts being played on Euphonium.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey cool NC guys. This Saturday you should listen to Shaw University's radio station at 3. My school jazz band's going to be playing, so you should listen. Keep your ears open for the 1st trombone parts being played on Euphonium.
88.9FM. Make sure all you Raleigh people are listening.

Top Bottom