• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
sup

just wana let u know you have no idea what your talking about

and i beat hazz to i dont see whats so funny about me beating mogwai

k bye
well jona, your combo video was nothing but you ****** mogwai so I thought it was funny it happened in tourney, not trying to make fun bro

@ snap - you're an ugly piece of **** who's never going to get laid because you're face looks like it was beaten in repeatedly by a bowling ball dropped off the Empire State Building.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well jona, your combo video was nothing but you ****** mogwai so I thought it was funny it happened in tourney, not trying to make fun bro
its cool

and my combo vid is sick just mute it and put w.e song you want on

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Jona namesearched because he's from tri-state and they're all cocky. Jona plays Falcon so he's allowed to be, even if he used to believe he was just as good as Mango and M2K.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
How many pages have the Roytards posted in here and NOT BEEN ADDED TO THE FIRST POST?! SRSLY GAIZ

Roytards (RoyTheFlamboyant, Nick O. Teen, Tone, YoshiKongBarkley3000, D~Zo) representin' the Concord area cuz no one else will! ...cept Snap...who's better at reppin' than us...

GET AT ME, SUCKAS!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
How many pages have the Roytards posted in here and NOT BEEN ADDED TO THE FIRST POST?! SRSLY GAIZ

Roytards (RoyTheFlamboyant, Nick O. Teen, Tone, YoshiKongBarkley3000, D~Zo) representin' the Concord area cuz no one else will! ...cept Snap...who's better at reppin' than us...

GET AT ME, SUCKAS!
added.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+rep for Ocean - ALttP is my favorite game of all time. No other stands beside it, for me.

-rep for Keef. HOW!?! HOW!?!

Gardevior

Smash Lord
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

2nd best game for the best console of all time.

edit - Actually, it's probably tied with Super Mario World.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
oh, the first game i played that had link in it.... was smash 64, then melee, then brawl. Everything else, i have no idea.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
A Link to the Past was like the second Nintendo game I ever played. And I had no idea what to do, I was so young. It's really ****ing good though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I use to watch my mother play alttp all the time. we also played SMW and donkey kong country a lot.

oh the memories.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I add people when they ask to be added. >.>

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
I played Twitch a lot with Marth today.

It was really fun. =)

Edit: Samus for gayest.
:(

Vilt you the worst samus main ever, KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU ALWAYS BE PLAYIN PUFF <3
Play more Samus, Vilt!

I don't know. I'm bad at pointing things out specifically.

@PP; every character I've played so far atleast one person has told me to switch mains.
Stay with what fits you the best, and you enjoy (what PP said). I did, and ended up with Samus. Just stick with what you finally decide on.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

2nd best game for the best console of all time.

edit - Actually, it's probably tied with Super Mario World.
Agreed!

On a side note, Asheboro should be at Saturday stuff for the next while, myself included. Also, you Greenseboro people should tell us Asheboro people when you guys do stuff. Odds are, at least EMB and I will be able to show up. Same goes for everyone else relatively close to us.

Top Bottom