• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LMAOOOO Bden. XD nice avatar dawg.

I'm in Yay's car, and a few others I don't want to speak for are as well.

It'll be good to have so much NC support at Apex. =)

Snap's moving to Gboro next semester? Nooot legit. I like having him in Charlotte where he can visit me. =(

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
and of course once you finally have a decent title, ur **** runs out.

once again a big '**** u' to smith, ladies and gentlemen. thanks for comin out tonight.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I WANT EVERYBODY TO BE MATURE ABOUT THIS.
Yeah, making this big elaborate post saying dismissive accusatory stuff is mad mature. So glad anybody actually talked to me about this.

I don't care who rides with who. This is not a popularity contest. We're talking about rides to a video game tournament. People should do what is financially best for them.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lmao yeroc you can just null that post, it's a complete ****ing joke.

......lol hell i'm not going to though i think it looks pretty nice.

EDIT:

oh sup jawsh.

EDIT 2:

ughhhh aight i'll delete it... god im already sick and feverish i don't need this kind of stress you guys i mean SRSLY?

god....

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
what the **** is going on.

cam, if you want to continue *****ing, please take it to another thread. this isn't the place.

Top Bottom