• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
**** get ***** me.

it doesn't look like anyone really cares, so I don't why you are getting so worked up.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
well I was mainly saying you got worked up because of that one post where you got worked up.

if that makes sense.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
have you ever been so angry that you've tackled a horse?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh snap, snap might be serious this time.

2 dollar mm snap? 3/5 pound 4 at BAC?

don't pull a stitch, and things should be interesting. <3 uuuuu

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
My work gave me off for Apex! And my parents said yes to us taking the van so it will not be as crowded. The only condition is we keep it clean and we pay our own gas.
This is gonna be an awesome trip!
:)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sure is! I'm pretty hyped for Apex and not being cramped in that little car haha.

Also I'll control the Pringles super well this time. =p

THAT REMINDS ME

Brb making a thread.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
no if you want to just do stage striking we can but with P3 Stages

if you want.
you can't stage strike with P3 stages. theres 6 neutral stages, and you need an odd number to be able to stage strike.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I got it covered. I still have to clean his car from CEO anyway haha.

Snap and Bden are gonna be here soonish and we're gonna do that project melee thing. Should be interesting.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as long as we strike, idc. i just didn't wanna end up randoming fod or stadium cuz i had to ban mute. that just seems...not as even as striking.

i'm looking forward to this.

edit: the last person can just choose from the last 3 or something. idk, me and snap will figure it out. we're smart people.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
as long as we strike, idc. i just didn't wanna end up randoming fod or stadium cuz i had to ban mute. that just seems...not as even as striking.

i'm looking forward to this.

edit: the last person can just choose from the last 3 or something. idk, me and snap will figure it out. we're smart people.
you wouldn't even ban mute on the first match, you would ban one of the neutrals.

player one bans one neutral
player two bans one neutral
stage is chosen randomly out of one of the remaining 4 stages

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah...me and snapp will probably like...go back and forth twice, and then random between the remaining two...or something like that. pound 3.8 rules. get at us.

mike, behr, 702, and smith are in gboro.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i'm goin to rom 3.

apparently i'm playing basketball there. almost got sucked into a doubles mm. now i have to train two things during the fall so as to not look foolish in NY.

edit: who am i kidding, it'll be november, it should be like 20 degrees by that point...unless they play indoors...

Top Bottom