• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My sheik was powersheilding like all of josh's attacks today. It was so cool. I powersheilded his falco's shine into jab -> dsmash -> nair kill.

Ever since I got super burned out on melee, I've been experimenting a lot and strangely, I feel myself improving. It's kinda nifty.

Needless to say, I'm gonna work on PSing all of his sheild pressure next time I play him.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I'm also a powershielding monster. I powershielded an (accidental) falcon punch today and then fsmashed him. BECAUSE THATS THE BEST WAY TO PUNISH IT AMIRITE?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
theo doesn't give a **** about anyone lol

except maybe dj... which makes me sad :(

but yeah i definitely double u-aired to firebird ftko on robert today ;DD

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My sheik is apparently good or something. She may be tied with my GaW for second best, although if I played myself my gaw would **** my sheik, strangely.

Josh and I also did falcon dittos to hideki naganuma's 'sneakman'

Made falcon dittos enjoyable to me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
so should I take AFM or Pre-Calc this year.

and ima switch one of my electives to psychology o 3o

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
So I still wanna get that falco combo video done. But it won't be of me. The atmosphere, music choice and overall feel of the vid just aren't representative of my bird. My bird is too funny, weird and janky.

Not to mention, the character bores me now. Can't play him and enjoy myself.

I dunno who's bird I would want to make a vid for though.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Nice. I added all yous on AIM. Expect to be bugged.

I'll be in the boro on Wednesday. Anyone down then?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Nah, yo. I'm gonna make an IC combo vid. Who else wants 6 minutes of Dthrow Dairs and handoffs?

In all seriousness, my ideas for combos with IC would blow your mind but that **** is hard to pull off mid match against an opponent that isn't bad.

The only reason I wanted to make a falco combo vid was because I had the weirdest falco I had ever seen. It did funny, unconventional things that looked really cool.

But that was back when I had fun with him.

Alas.

Peach is really weird to combo with and really hard to be consistent with.

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
We need to get the people in Boone together a couple of days this week to play. I'm gonna go ahead and invite all you to Hinryu's dorm room (sorry bud) since I dont live in Boone per say. Anyway it would be good to get the people in Boone together.
What he said.

So let me know if any of you guys that are in Boone want to chill and play some smash. Just AIM or text me if you want to play.

Also anyone from Boone going to MLG?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if you did, I'd try to get a raleigh car organized to come.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ohhhhhh isee wat u did ther :psycho:

@hinryu: uhhhh... i mean like. i doubt i'd travel to boone for just a smashfest, but if i had a ride, i would definitely be there for a tournament.

there's a female i gotta visit up there anyway ;)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
there's a female i gotta visit up there anyway ;)
Now that you mention it, I think I do as well.

Too bad Boone is STUPID far. :[

Also, I doubt I'll go to Genesis 2. As great as I'm sure it will be, I have several people and places I would rather visit in Cali than go to a Smash tourney.

Top Bottom