• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am fairly responsible for making Austin play 90% of the time. Hermit status.

<3 that eternally ill, meat broth subsisting on, big talkin, funky walkin, fellow.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Yea he said on facebook that he's expecting tourneys to be held there, so i'm gonna see what's up on sunday when they open. It has to be somewhat spacious tho to have arcade games plus a place to buy and sell used games. We will see soon tho. Besides that tho, any of you get 3so last night?

vZakat

Half Genie
David please teach me that game I was in love with 2
I don't know how well I'd be able to teach you but I'd be willing to give it a try. All you need is a usb controller of some sort (since I only have one). What character(s) did you play in AH2? (so I can try and learn them to teach you.) Otherwise I'd only be able to teach you general stuff like arcanas and the homing system.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone: Sorry, I misunderstood your intent but it seems like every time I do well or beat someone good, it's just regarded as some fluke. I suppose that's Melee for you though.

EDIT: Also, to be fair, I've been incredibly sick/stressed from work, and was pretty high strung yesterday. Apologies.
ya, its the internet so misunderstandings happen all the time, no big deal... i was actually pretty happy to hear you beat twitch, along with taking a game off fullmetal, it would be a boring rivalry if you weren't getting better, but that doesn't seem to be the case so im pretty hype for the next time we play....

as for the arguing between sneak and josh... i actually agree with josh lol, but i don't feel like arguing so i'll leave it at that....

and in case you are wondering why i planked josh when i just said i agree with him, it is because it was funny lol and there was nothing left to learn from josh since i had clearly 100% dissected his play and got completely inside his head.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Nice. does anyone have bden's number and would like to PM it to me? I'd like to show that falco some ganon stuff! I'm leaving for greenville today but I should be traveling around a bit for the next few days so i'm gonna hit some of you up!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You're the reason most of raleigh plays. I would play far less if it weren't for you.
/the warmest heart ;]

Fluttershy<3 >_>

but if i stop being

i die
Tautologically true!

Yea Josh forces Raleigh to play him all the time, and all we wanna do is **** and play AH3 aka David please teach me that game I was in love with 2
Yeah, I'm such a jerk. :[

ya, its the internet so misunderstandings happen all the time, no big deal... i was actually pretty happy to hear you beat twitch, along with taking a game off fullmetal, it would be a boring rivalry if you weren't getting better, but that doesn't seem to be the case so im pretty hype for the next time we play....

as for the arguing between sneak and josh... i actually agree with josh lol, but i don't feel like arguing so i'll leave it at that....

and in case you are wondering why i planked josh when i just said i agree with him, it is because it was funny lol and there was nothing left to learn from josh since i had clearly 100% dissected his play and got completely inside his head.
Looking forward to playing you as well.

Interesting.

And I'm curious, after I ran at you first 2 games and lost, 3 stocked your Falco and then 2 stocked your Puff by shooting lasers correctly and you said "I can't get around your lasers" and proceeded to plank me, at what point did you "dissect my play"? I styled on you when you tried to fight me so you planked me. haha

You did certainly get inside my head but only in the sense that you might've understood how to exploit my feelings about the game; such as, if you knew I was thinking "I don't want to win if Kumar is going to play like this." I saw it as pretty unsportsmanlike. No one was laughing (not even you, as I recall) and you did it in response to a strategy you couldn't beat otherwise. Seems like there was something worth to learn to me.

You got the win, congrats, but don't try to fabricate what actually happened.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I, fiz, and a friend of ours will be in Raleigh this weekend spectating MLG. If someone would be so kind as to offer us housing saturday night we would greatly appreciate it. I'll check this thread again in the morning before we leave around 8ish. If you see this after that please call or text me at (910) 315-2684.
stingers op

and that arcade is boss.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude i am sooooooooooooooo hittin up that arcade when i'm back in the boro.. hype

in other news
somebODY. come play melee at my place this weekend

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nice. does anyone have bden's number and would like to PM it to me? I'd like to show that falco some ganon stuff! I'm leaving for greenville today but I should be traveling around a bit for the next few days so i'm gonna hit some of you up!
Yo ever get his number?

i seen pics of the venue... it looks pretty dam spacious. People should come out to support the grand opening sunday

http://www.facebook.com/lostarkvideogames check it out if you get a chance. The first legit arcade I've seen in a long time. I'm gonna be in here ALOT
You tryin to do bi-weeklies or bigger things there you think?

Hey SP, call people, no ones gonna look on smashboards it's Friday night

Cam, I may take you up on that offer depending on how bad the hurricane is

:phone:
You checked......word can still get around through swf <.<

yeah i hope it doesn't destroy my chances of getting back tomorrow

among other things
hmhmHMMMMM

Top Bottom