• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
James: we have "e-sports" to thank for it

Danny: shoutouts to e-sports

James: "shoutouts to e-sports" is the new "swag"
You can say it anytime, anywhere

Danny: even in songs

James: I'm going to start testing this theory
like, I'm going to just start throwing shoutouts to e-sports into my daily interactions with people
I predict it will always work

Danny: "Hey man, what do you think about SFxT?"
"It looks alright"
"Shoutouts to e-sports"

James: "Dude, let's go get some mcdonalds"
"I'm down."
"Shoutouts to e-sports."

Danny: "Is that a new shirt?"
"You bet"
"Shoutouts to e-sports"

James: "Hey baby, I'm alone and could use some company tonight"
"shoutouts to e-sports"

Danny: "Doctor, how long do I have to live?!"
"Only around a week I believe, son...."
"Shoutouts to e-sports"

James: "Do you guys carry 'For Sale' signs?"
"Sure do. They're in Home Improvement, just past the toys."
"Thanks for your help."
"Shoutouts to e-sports"

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
He knew it was the brocator thread. What he's saying is he may or may not be in NC, he isn't sure yet.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
That's the one. Lol, I've probably met/played you before then. Not sure which you came to, but he did do several there. Attendance has ranged from filling up the shop to getting 2-3 people. The lower turnouts usually make us wait longer, I think. We'll try to make it happen some more though.
So I actually have this Friday off, and am thinking about driving over there. Think you'd be able to make it? I take it whoever runs the store probably wouldn't be able to play too much since you know... he'd be running the store.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
That's the one. Lol, I've probably met/played you before then. Not sure which you came to, but he did do several there. Attendance has ranged from filling up the shop to getting 2-3 people. The lower turnouts usually make us wait longer, I think. We'll try to make it happen some more though.
thanks for the friendlies at NCSU ethan...

as for the rest of you.....

you can make it up to me by coming to wilmington tomorrow

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
nah behr I think we'd need more numbers of people or a full day+more setups per person maybe to get it done well.

probly just stick to pools unless we can get more efficient with tournament running.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I agree with PP, I think it makes more sense to go with pools. Trying Swiss was cool, and I think it's a good format, but pools works better for us. Ultimately it's up to the TO, though.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What are you talking about? PP said he was only going to use the soundtracks from KFC and KFF commercials.

Top Bottom