• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOL that would've been SO confusing XD
Nah, not so much confusing as much as it was like a car wreck and I just couldn't look away. The singing sun in the corner was kind of a wtf moment but then some dude on fire was floating horizontally across my screen at which point my brain pretty much turned into **** as I did all I could to not disturb the whole office with my laughter. All in all, it wasn't the worst way I've ever started my day.

@Dorsey - livin' the dream... or at least someone's dream. (provided you're talking to me, I don't actually know who all knows my real name, or if there's suddenly some other dude named doug)

@Mahone - I'm not gonna lie, that might be my favorite combo video name ever.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I'll have enough footage to make a combo video after the next tournament. The only problem is, I'm not very good, so it would be a video of people comboing me.

Would anyone here watch that? If so, I'll make it. Otherwise I won't bother.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
So only one person's interested? That's good enough for me.

If anyone wants to be in the video, make sure you beat me up at the next tournament, and get it recorded. I've already picked out my music.

Mahone

Smash Champion
woah woah woah... u treat ur older brother with some respect, otherwise he might give you a nuggie or jv 5 stock you or something

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Your avatar creeps me out every time I see it. Every time.

And now you've changed it. I bet you did that just to make me look silly, because this one doesn't creep me out at all.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Intentionally making things bad in order to "go viral" is getting annoying. I think I'm outgrowing this internet fad.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
In order to get revenge on Mahone for changing his avatar, I have now changed mine to one that is 100 times more intimidating than what I had before.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Say something cool.

Like "Gundam it". Real men say that. Or stupid anime addicts who think it's cool to say.

Or say "Darn you".

Or say "******** ***** *** ***** ******* ******************************** **** ******** ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ *** *!"

That one's my personal favorite.

On a different topic: Is it just me, or does the Ganondorf in my avatar have a really similar pose to the Captain Falcon America in PP's avatar?

Mahone: You changed your avatar, so now the post about it creeping me out doesn't make sense, because it doesn't creep me out. Plus this one looks unhappy, which makes it seem like you're sad you changed your avatar, which makes me feel bad. Also, I think this avatar's awesome, so I was going to switch to it anyway.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I see Camface when I read this post.

Top Bottom