• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sep 10, 2010 2:46 PM:

Text from Chris/Plur

3 shots of vodka and some soda. I have to work in a bit. This is probably a bad idea.

Me:

Looooooool

Chris:

Dammit. I took two more shots. Gahhhhhh

<3

~~~

Also, has anybody called Ali, Forest, Peter or Travis about there being a fest tomorrow? I think they really should.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If someone was killing me, I'd be in the process of calling 911, not LOLing.

:>

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
If someone was killing me, I'd be in the process of calling 911, not LOLing.

:>
What if you're laughing out loud because they suck at killing you and it would take them a few days before you felt even a sign of pain? In which you had all that time to call 911 but probably wouldn't because everyone our age loves to wait till the last second to do anything. In turn you would then start feeling pain and would be LOLing at your own misfortune and would not be able to call 911 (or even 912 for that matter).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What if you're laughing out loud because they suck at killing you and it would take them a few days before you felt even a sign of pain? In which you had all that time to call 911 but probably wouldn't because everyone our age loves to wait till the last second to do anything. In turn you would then start feeling pain and would be LOLing at your own misfortune and would not be able to call 911 (or even 912 for that matter).
If this was the case, I'd call 411 to help the guy out a little.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ur kinda far lol. Ur further west than winston salem, which is already a good 35 minutes. We can't really drive, but if you can drive to UNCG, I'd be down to play.

melee for me.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Visiting would actually be preferable to me than hosting, so I might be up for coming. The thing is, I'm not completely sure what's going on with my family tonight. My sister is saying we might go out to eat, but I'm not even sure if we're doing anything.

I like Melee and Brawl.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Wtf is a Hickory? Really though, I might stop by Hickory if we go through there on the way back to Alabama, otherwise, no.

Oh, and I'll be in Charlotte all day Tuesday on the UNC campus so if anyone wants to Smash then too, I'm up for it.

We can theory fight if you want, Alex. I load up Brawl and pick Meta Knight. Your move

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tell your friends and munchkins to request off and be available for THIS!

There must be good attendance!

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Just throwin this out there but i ****ed KoozyK up in Brawl today.
And i dont even play that game. bhahahahaha

Now i want to see how i do against the nc prs in it.

shoutouts to koozyk though :)

Top Bottom