• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP crushed my spirit with his commentary of my matchs

"why would you do that? that ****ing stupid"

not what he said, but im sure what he meant

<3
Haha I just calls errors as I sees em. If you stop making those mistakes then you'll be better, so I never call it stupid if it helps you get better. =)

Agreed with Ocean for the moment lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Guys, this is going to be epic.

I just found out that there are 20-30 pound Catfish basically living under the barge I live on when I'm in Louisiana. I watched some local guys tried to catch one with a chicken wing on a string using an empty bottle of texas pete as a bobber. No idea what kind of hook they were using. I almost died laughing at how bad they were at fishing and the stuff they were using. I've fished my entire life (and I'm pretty **** good) but I've never caught a catfish. I'm off for a few more days but when I get back, be ready for a picture of a large Catfish. This will be my greatest contribution to NC smash lol

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Haha I just calls errors as I sees em. If you stop making those mistakes then you'll be better, so I never call it stupid if it helps you get better. =)
i really needed it, i actually gained some knowledge of otherwise general knowledge, i.e. stage advantage, expecially when you called out "your at the advantage, why would yo approach'

was like.. d'oh

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
So in regards to the new mods for ATL South I have my opinions:

The new mods for ATL South compared to MikeG/Dogy is like having Johnny Depp as the lead role then switching at the last minute to Robert Pattinson.

Good luck LOL.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
A lot of Kevin's best combos (e.g. that one RIDICULOUS 0-1349827349% on SS or anything from the Mango friendlies or ANYTHING at all from Apex) aren't in the video. There are some really **** things, but the music/quality/lack of newer footage kinda makes me sad. Some of the editting is pretty neat, but I feel like people are going to look back on this like we look back on Speed Kills; it's just not reflective of Kevin's current skill level.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

The new mods for ATL South compared to MikeG/Dogy is like having Johnny Depp as the lead role then switching at the last minute to Robert Pattinson.

Good luck LOL.
Maaaaan, it's not like I'm not gonna try.....

<3 Corey.

@Josh: Everything after Pound 4(which is all this video went to) will be in the sequel. =)

Any volunteers for that btw? I don't mind asking Ocean again but he gets busy and stuff lol so I'm exploring my options.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0

Good luck LOL.
wow, thats not a **** move or anything at all, feel free to come in to ATL South and insult all our mods.

A lot of Kevin's best combos (e.g. that one RIDICULOUS 0-1349827349% on SS or anything from the Mango friendlies or ANYTHING at all from Apex) aren't in the video. There are some really **** things, but the music/quality/lack of newer footage kinda makes me sad. Some of the editting is pretty neat, but I feel like people are going to look back on this like we look back on Speed Kills; it's just not reflective of Kevin's current skill level.
thats intentional. I saw this video as a sort of test for kevin, where he can use his old footage to make a video, and see how it would turn out. the next one is going to have much much better footage.

Purple

Hi guys!

Good luck LOL.
Actually it's nothing like that, lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No one wants to dress like those goofballs other than goofballs.

If NC should dress as anyone, it should be more like these folks

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Narutards.

You probably think dressing as the Gotei 13 or the Arrancars is cool as **** too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
According to the general consensus, One Piece is the one everyone likes above the rest.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
God i love you Cam.

but yea, i call kakazu. or however u spell his name. The **** guy with 5 hearts. Kadaj already called madara.

Kevin is going as Pain. Everyone else is free for grabs.

Top Bottom