• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Smashfest at my home tonight.

If you're in the area do feel free to come over to my house and play Smash with me and Dylan tonight. I don't have work tomorrow so we can stay up and play til forever.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
call centers *****

I hear they're always hiring
Hmmmmmmmmm, sounds like I should look into moving to NC, call centers would love me since I have that "Nebraska accent" they want*. I'd require some sort of dirt lot/garbage dump to sleep at for a few months but I could attend Lightsyde's smashing tonight...

*Reports show that Nebraskans have the most generic sounding dialect in the united states so it's the least offensive overall.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
it's the top half of a dude's head. He's wearing *****hin' sunglasses, he has a hueg mohawk and he's wearing a beanie on top.

Top Bottom