• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Well, they like fireballs a lot. Sagat, more so than Ryu, but they both are intensive on zoning. I prefer Sagat over Ryu though since I like Tiger Knee pressure (although it kinda sucks in Super now).

Purple

Hi guys!
doesn't matter anymore. He's banned.
You as a group can't sort out your own quarrels civilly. If that was the case, there wouldn't be cops or any other enforcers on this earth, nor would there be moderators. Why would you want infractions to get banned so that you can't talk on the thread?

Also, try to understand that someone more than likely brought Virg here because there was a problem. Not because he decided to butt in.

He didn't even give you guys a punishment, just a warning, man up.

@Zero_Gamer, as SOON as ryu does a shoryuken, or sagat does a hk or tiger uppercut, your idea of those characters being nothing but fireballs is thwarted. They have potential to be characters that require spacing (cr. forward, s.fierce kick, tiger upper/shoryu, etc.)
As well as being played agressively (cr.lk crossup, very good block strings, mixups, etc)

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Why ON EARTH are you guys STILL taking Lucas seriously on the internet?

Also, is Guile any good in SF? I like his Sonic Booms but 2d fighters aren't forgiving for playing bad characters.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
At Fight Club, it was Daigo vs Jsutin Wong (Again), Guile v Rufus, respectively.

They went relatively even, Justin pulling out one Perfect. In the end, though, they Double K.O'd each other. Of all times for that to happen, it had to be the very last match of the whole tournament.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
At Roxy, I know how to play Street Fighter. I know characters are more than I have said, but they like fireballs. That's what I've been getting at.

I've been to plenty of tournaments (and placed well too) to know more than just the surface of the game.

All charge characters except Blanka are top tier in Super. Guile is no exception. No one can beat him in a fireball war and he breaks too many match-ups. That's how all the charge characters are and that's why I hate them.

Purple

Hi guys!
Super Street Fighter IV.
I think his normals were buffed. However as a charge character he's naturally defensive. In SFIV, he has no real useful combos, or powerful moves. Which leads to just having a really defensive game. I don't know his second ultra move, so I can't tell you if that changes his game.

I don't think you realized how literal I took you saying "sagat/ryu in a nutshell"

To say sagat and ryu in a nutshell is nothing but hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, means that if you were to do nothing but hadouken or tiger shot, you can win matches. Which is not the case at all. Hence my response to you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey...you guys both have peach avatars.

Because they are both from GA. GA is known for having the best peaches. and i do mean the fruit, the other peaches suck, especially the one that played melee oh so long ago. i remember watching him in a EC vs WC crew battle and he did awful, i mean awful.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Because they are both from GA. GA is known for having the best peaches. and i do mean the fruit, the other peaches suck, especially the one that played melee oh so long ago. i remember watching him in a EC vs WC crew battle and he did awful, i mean awful.
South Carolina actually produces more peaches than Georgia now.

edit - the fruit, not the SSBM character.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
at first I was thinking "holy **** did malk really just post?" but then I realized that its 2010.

Top Bottom