• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
WHY is it mad choppy, holmes? I need to improve on my weaknesses.
The lines are choppy, (outline of the catfish) but the rest is fine as far as I can see, the lines just need to be thicker (well they don't have too, it's just an option.), but I never said it was bad, just choppy.

Purple

Hi guys!
The lines are certainly smoother, however I'm curious about if the north carolina is really necessary, takes away from the actual catfish. Perhaps NC would be better?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I blow up when it comes to my art.

I remember in highschool some student came up and asked me if my drawing was a lizard. I exploded without really asking him why he thought that and looking back on it, seems very silly. I didn't ask him why he said that, what was it that made him think that. etc. I just yelled at him.

:.

At least here I'm asking for help with a cup of RAGE.

<_<

Sorry, boy. Gotta control myself betta.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
The lines are certainly smoother, however I'm curious about if the north carolina is really necessary, takes away from the actual catfish. Perhaps NC would be better?
i tried to convert the mudcats logo into something where the catfish was moving through a large NC

im a horrible artist tho

for reference:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes.

And he's very dastardly.

All he needs now is a woman tied to some railroad tracks.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, problem solved. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Also - Roxy doin work.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ok not everyone jump down my neck, but i propose that we split the brawl and melee community. ( no troll)

Alot of the brawlers don't play melee and all of the melee players dont play brawl ( competitively)

So i feel from here on, tourneys should be host with one game and not both.

example. Lets say i want to host a tourney (only brawl) on the 18th, but josh wants to host a brawl and melee tourney on the 18th. It would be alot more convenient for each group if they had the entire day to themselves and didnt have to worry about when the other game had to start, if there is enough set ups, who is staying behind etc etc. I know most of the melee community will be fine with this cause they hate brawl anyway. So this mainly goes out to the brawl players. Foxy can run ncsu (brawl only) and i got a friend that is willing to do tourneys all the time( he lives in a mansion) And we can leave the Dj rome and maria, and josh stuff for just melee.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
your right because its a terrible idea...there is no reason to split the communities when many people play and enjoy both.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
ok not everyone jump down my neck, but i propose that we split the brawl and melee community. ( no troll)

Alot of the brawlers don't play melee and all of the melee players dont play brawl ( competitively)

So i feel from here on, tourneys should be host with one game and not both.

example. Lets say i want to host a tourney (only brawl) on the 18th, but josh wants to host a brawl and melee tourney on the 18th. It would be alot more convenient for each group if they had the entire day to themselves and didnt have to worry about when the other game had to start, if there is enough set ups, who is staying behind etc etc. I know most of the melee community will be fine with this cause they hate brawl anyway. So this mainly goes out to the brawl players. Foxy can run ncsu (brawl only) and i got a friend that is willing to do tourneys all the time( he lives in a mansion) And we can leave the Dj rome and maria, and josh stuff for just melee.
I dislike this a lot.
I think the smash community is the smash community.
I like hosting both games because I get to see everyone together in one place.
When we go out of state to things, brawl NC player support melee NC players and vice versa because we are all NC.

If this split of the community goes through I will not host anymore tournaments.
I want to see everyone and I want to see both games when I host and when I go to tournaments.
I think this idea will only serve to alienate NC from each other and will put the people who play both games in a bad spot.

smash is smash, and NC is NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I dislike this a lot.
I think the smash community is the smash community.
I like hosting both games because I get to see everyone together in one place.
When we go out of state to things, brawl NC player support melee NC players and vice versa because we are all NC.

If this split of the community goes through I will not host anymore tournaments.
I want to see everyone and I want to see both games when I host and when I go to tournaments.
I think this idea will only serve to alienate NC from each other and will put the people who play both games in a bad spot.

smash is smash, and NC is NC
what world are you living in?

no melee players support brawl players. lololololol maybe kevin cause he use to play. Everyone else leaves. At pound 4 i dont remember one melee person coming up to stingers and said good job for making it out of pools.

i mean... i know melee players have wanted this for a while, why are y'all tryin to front?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yo, I've been to all the Brawl only tournaments in this part of the State for the last while, just because I really love a lot of the Brawl guys.

I really don't like the game much at all, but that doesn't mean I don't support us. I'm pretty sure I've hyped more Brawl matches at local tourneys than anyone else. haha

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
what world are you living in?

no melee players support brawl players. lololololol maybe kevin cause he use to play. Everyone else leaves. At pound 4 i dont remember one melee person coming up to stingers and said good job for making it out of pools.

i mean... i know melee players have wanted this for a while, why are y'all tryin to front?
uh.

there were melee players at MLG supporting NC.
there are people in the brawl community that I really enjoy. I'd be sad if I wouldn't get to seem just because the community split.

splitting is stupid.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
*shurg*. Cant really see myself continuing with this game if the communities arent split. just cant stand a majority of you. and im sure the feeling is mutual.

Top Bottom