• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man my Heart is racin' after a certain Match in Halo. Now if I could get like this when playing Adam and Gerod, I know I could get alot better.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
kevin, you're weird to play.

sometimes i feel like i'm learning things, and other times i feel like i'm simply getting destroyed. problem is, i can see some opportunities to **** you, but they're so few and far between that if i miss them, it'll seem as if it was never there in the first place. i guess that means i need to get better at capitalizing, but it's hard when you control everything for 95% of the time, but that one time i get the right wavedash or powershield, i've GOT to death combo from it...as ganon...to have a shot.

basically, i'ma **** you soon.
Also, when I read this, I misread Kevin as Keith.

And I lol'd.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
instead of giving up, esp in a tournament setting josh, you should actively try to find ways to fight it.

tbh you play a very safe falco like dr pp does

i tend to consider that "gay" and "west coast falco"

cause i'm from da dirty dirty

we like to get up on ni99as
Oh I didn't give up during the set at all. It was going over to the edge to try stuff that got me edge gimped more. I just don't see a good way to beat edge camping/planking once you're already behind in that match up.

I've been trying to switch over to that actually. I used to play just raw rushdown, and I still do sometimes but it's incredibly hard (for me) to beat good Peachs, Marths, and Sheiks if I don't try to play more conservatively. I think it's mostly a play style necessity I developed from playing Aasem, who will eat me alive for mistakes/being too aggressive.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
naw dawg, i watched the set.

walking up to jiggs' shield then upsmashing every time <_<

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nc 2 gud to not be beasting all the time

you too djrome

i see you lurkin

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

you too djrome
Seriously! If I come up there and place top 10 in ONE more of your tourneys, I'ma line all of you up and **** smack each of you!

I don't even srs melee anymo, jus lulz melee now lol

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
shut up lucas
it's "okay"
you weren't even there
****ing ***** *** *****

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
You're right. I'm gonna **** at Pound just for you.

Seriously! If I come up there and place top 10 in ONE more of your tourneys, I'ma line all of you up and **** smack each of you!

I don't even srs melee anymo, jus lulz melee now lol
Yo, Mike G, I'm gone beat that *** IRL :embarrass:

And then in Melee. :083:

****ing ***** *** *****
Hahahaha

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
The best tourneys ever, duhhhh.

Me vs Dorsey every match. Its so hype because every match is grand finals. OBX Classic XXIV will commence as soon as I get my *** out of bethany beach, delaware lol. Hype!!!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
uptilt to turn-around upward-angled ftilt with fox is the funnest combo in melee.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my god, mad potential on that last pic for someone like me.

Top Bottom