• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

big sleep

չչչ
lol kev, did you even watch the video?

it was totally appropriate bro
-______________________-;;

:phone:

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Hey all; I might be going to NCSU in the fall and was wondering what the Melee scene is like in Raleigh. (Yes, it may be a tough enough decision that this swings it one way or the other.)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm going to NCSU this fall as well. There are monthly tournaments here. I think there are only a few people at NCSU who actually play Melee, though. I think a lot of Raleigh people talk using facebook, so if you use that you should be able to get games with people pretty easily.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
alright, after a 12pk of icehouse i've decided to shed some more light on this issue.

Ok.

First lets starkly delve into the mind of a homosexual... he looks at this:

..and sees, and experiences the same gratification as when I look at this:

.. ok kevbo would probably delete that one.

**** , and that one.. ok this:

..still might not be safe with that one but w/e.. moving on..

OK KEVBO. FINE... FULLY CLOTHED, JUST LIKE YOU LIKE THEM:

assuming a homosexual does completely look at that, in the same way I do this... really, how can I fault him? I don't at all. Rub all the hairy man legs you want, just don't rub mine or you may lose a finger queer.

that being said, i think marriage is between a man and a woman. NC law already entitles homosexuals to a 'civil union' / partnership which can entitle the same exact contracts that a marriage can. they can have all the privs of a marriage, including collecting social security, but it ain't a marriage. and of course we're talking about marriage by the state, no church is going to join two **** in holy matrimony.

to conclude, i don't think that homosexuals should find this discriminatory. I don't think religious peeps should think 2 homos getting married is mocking their sacred/holy marriage either, but... there is a side that I take somewhat in this matter.

have a wonderful evening.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm not surprised he removed that picture.

Here's a picture of a girl that should be appropriate:

Top Bottom