• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wonder just how much my Pidgey has gone up. I haven't played the game in 5 days, only played for, like, two hours, and threw the Pidgey in the Pokewalker. Had the thing on my hip since.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
zio have you never watched silent spectre's combo video? r u srs

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am serious. Last time i watch a combo video was, like, years ago. And I only just heard of Silent Spectre at Pound. I heard he was a decent Falcon.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look harder, then. I'll be at HERB.

And for this forum, I'm all over the place.

EDIT: By mentioning SS, are you suggesting I'll find the name of that song by finding his Combo Video?

unknown522

Some guy
LOL sup Unknown.

Banjo actually seemed tougher for me to play than Drumstick, but maybe I'm just more of a bird guy.
lol, too good. Falco/drumstick are cousins =P.

I've been trying to get used to drumstick. His handling is so whack. Banjo's is pretty bad as well, but I think it's easier because he's slower. Actually, I find the plane easy for every character, but the car is a ***** sometimes.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Look harder, then. I'll be at HERB.

And for this forum, I'm all over the place.

EDIT: By mentioning SS, are you suggesting I'll find the name of that song by finding his Combo Video?
yes, as i mentioned in your yt comment.
it was made specifically for the combo video.

idc if i am getting trolled. if providing helpful info will lead to LOLO U NUB then at least someone else will find the info helpful, right?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yes, as i mentioned in your yt comment.
it was made specifically for the combo video.

idc if i am getting trolled. if providing helpful info will lead to LOLO U NUB then at least someone else will find the info helpful, right?
i didnt think about that. Zio stop being a jerk man.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reverse trollin is going on. I was being serious.

Don't listen to keith.

I mean, the guy plays brawl.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually saw this on your channel the other day Sleepy. I strongly approve.

You're too good haha.

Edit @Unknown: Yo I could actually handle Drumstick in the car back when I played a lot. Super **** lol. The plane was sometimes a problem but I usually got that one figured out haha.

It was all about some hovers with the faster guys though lol. Drumstick in a hover is busted.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't play games other than Smash, pokemon, the N64 Zelda games, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. I live in a box.

I just watch the TAS runs.

unknown522

Some guy
I actually saw this on your channel the other day Sleepy. I strongly approve.

You're too good haha.

Edit @Unknown: Yo I could actually handle Drumstick in the car back when I played a lot. Super **** lol. The plane was sometimes a problem but I usually got that one figured out haha.

It was all about some hovers with the faster guys though lol. Drumstick in a hover is busted.
wow, impressive with the car. Hovercraft with drumstick is busted, lol. TT is overall just stupid. Should be banned...

oh yeah, the barrel roll + boost. You can potentially overlap the dragon with it.
maybe wizpig?

also, I just remembered that NC is my favorite team for NCAA, but they're pretty crap this year. They gotta stack it up.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't play games other than Smash, pokemon, the N64 Zelda games, and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. I live in a box.

I just watch the TAS runs.
Banjo Tooie is amazing haha. Jinjos are sooo much fun in multiplayer. =p

@Unknown: Agreed @ TT.

Wow I didn't know Boost rolling(names ftw) was THAT good haha.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
is anyone here really close to Wilmington? I'm coming up too UNC for an Ultimate tournament and I would like to play some melee Saturday night, so if anyone goes to UNC or lives close by that would be cool.

Top Bottom