• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash 11 "Tricks" Results!

BEHR

Smash Hero
damn i suck loool
well cam good **** carrying me in teams,

Lucas nice Fox man you were killin it son
Moo same as Lucas good ****

I was really impressed with the overall improvement Raleigh had at the game took me by surprise honestly. GG's

Chris- dude my b I suck for reasons, cause things, cause quantum mechanics
Boney- text me so when I see I know to give you my spare controller so you can hook me up with the double C-Stick.
emb?- chill dude man

everyone else nice seeing you guys i was pretty discouraged at this tourney cause of my play but next time I see you guys (Corey,Dorsey, and other people) ill be sure to play you guys some.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I thought I gave corey one

I know I thought of you while I was writing them LMAO

corey: GGs in both games you've gotten better in Melee =)

Come over sometime like you want to!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Chris has been doing well by nc standards for a year or two.

1: Peepee - our set in dubs was probably the highlight of my time there. it was satisfying to not get exposed as the weakest link or something haha. you almost brought it back that first map, that would have been crazy. Thought the 3rd/decider was going our way at first! vgg
2: LOZR - you are the dern ****ing best. i'm sorry for slipping in dubs that match and had I known they'd put us right next to kevin I probably wouldn't have teamed with you man lol, I can only assume that I'm at fault for that. I robbed you of free money. See you in a few days.
3: Blackchris - so glad you did well dude, the few fox ditto friendlies we had were fun.
4: Lightsyde - thanks for letting us warm-up at your place that morning, nice seeing you.
5: Boney - good seeing you dude, gg's in dubs.
5: Cam - ****, we should have played. good seeing you.
7: Taheem - nice seeing you as usual dude. Hope to see you in wilmy soon.
7: John Wittle - another person I wish I would have talked to more and actually played.
9: Moo - gg's in dubs, wish I could have played you more,
9: MrBeenReady - gg's, nice seeing you and thanks for telling that kid to shut up during our match, lmao.
9: Slasher - we're gonna play a lot this spring
9: Corey - you the man, gg's in dubs was really fun.
13: Lucas - that set was close, especially the first match, gg and always great to see you man.
13: Dorsey - you should just go sheik not feel bad about it sometimes
13: Karn - yet another person I wish I had talked to more and actually played.
13: EMB - I didn't even see you there! Dang. Bad luck or I'm just dumb. You were one of the only people that gave me friendlies at that crowded as **** tourney a year ago or so, wish we could have played.
17: Justin - gg's in dubs, always nice to meet a ganon player. I loooooove ganon dittos, I regretted not hitting you up for some.
17: Johnny -
17: stingers - Sorry for *****ing about the seeding a bit but c'mon now lozr and pp right next to each other? haha, when I got a better look at the bracket it wasn't as bad as I thought... i thought there were more teams and me and adam tied for 7th or 9th or something and really got the shaft. good seeing you.
17: Moses - our set could have been better, didn't look like either of us were playing well. Wish we could have played some friendlies
17: Tac - wish I could have given you a ride, see you soon.
17: Behr - good seeing you eddie...we shoulda played.
17: Raphael - Ganon dittos ftw, was one of the funnest parts of the tourney for me.
17: Swann - nice to see you again and talk a bit with you bro.
25: Casey
25: Robert - good meeting you, us wilmy dudes are gonna have to start playing more.
25: Phillip - nice meeting you, hilarious circumstances that we've been taking physics together since august. haha
25: Jim - gg in bracket man. Keep workin' on those spacies and i hope yoou had as much fun playing against our double luigi as we did going it haha
25: Roy! - Anytime man! the friendlies were fun.. keep practicin' that weegi and you'll get it.
25: Daniel B
25: Richard Hag
25: Jack - gg in teams.. DOUBLE LUIGI...

I'll finish this later... time for class.
makes sense then... i havent been at a local in that long lol,

kevin why didnt u give me a shoutout :(

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
i haven't shouted out in so ****ing long...

but LOOOOL we're so bad at brawl. kevin plz teach these scrubs how to play the game.

also chris is taking mah place while i'm out. i probably won't get to your pm today but i'll definitely do it someday sometime maybe because reasons.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You know Kevin, I bet if your brother had a cool beard, he wouldn't act this way. You should talk to him about it.

Sadface

Smash Apprentice
Karn you gotta teach me how to Ness. He's so much fun.

Stingers when do you guys play PM at your place? I want more friendlies. Still salty over that last game.

Wald and Smith: those were some hype friendlies!

Swann: had fun prepping for this, hope to play some more. And some PM.

Raph, I gotta see that kirby/sheik MU. lol

I hope I get better at melee. Maybe next time.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'd be happy to show you Kirby/Sheik some time. It's something I want to put a lot more work into, since I don't think I'm good enough yet to be able to play Ganon/Sheik well. While I think Ganon/Sheik might be slightly better than Kirby/Sheik, it's also a lot harder to play than Kirby/Sheik is, so Kirby is my Sheik counter for now. I also need to learn how to use Kirby's Needles effectively, since I know they can be used well. Here's what the matchup looks like when played by good players: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIIAZLVgQSY

Top Bottom