• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 4 "Pause DQ Edition" RESULTS!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Great tournament, I did *** but still fun

1: Chudat ($63.00) (Split) - Had a ton of fun playing/watching you. And bodying and getting bodied by you, in that order. I hope to play you in singles sometime.
2: Boss ($31.50) (Split)-Same as with Chu cept you have my number all the time. Still haven't gotten to play you in singles.
3: stingers ($10.50)-***
4: Pitzer- fun friendlies and stuff. also watching you play marvel
5: Stockfield- Happy birthday, that bieber cake.
5: Killanator- I'm gonna learn that MU, not gonna lose again. Nice seeing you, keep that sexy yoshi action (that sounded weird) coming.
7: The Lawnmower (archibald) - Also lost to you, also hopefully not happening again. Main link.
7: Ragnarok - Raggy broooooo
9: Famous - I remember seeing you in videos from other tournaments where you ***** so I was super hype about you being here. Good playing you.
9: Waldorf - Who's this guy. He's balls.
9: Keith - ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
9: Gryph - Good **** beating Boss CORRECTION: Famous! Surprisingly good, awesome wolf.
13: Zach - yeah.
13: Uncle - Nice seeing and playing you Nima, cool as always with that bowser.
13: Seth - yeah
13: Taj - marvel?
17: Chris - ?
17: Dan - ?
17: Big V from NC - Killanator's friend, sorry we didn't play.
17: Gaga - yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
17: Ltl - whatever
17: Chase
17: Zeldarox - ohi decker

Doubles was the most fun I've had in forever, that was hype as ****.
Cake was weird.
Too bad there aren't any more for a while.
that's all.

archer.

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

My Brawl Link - You went in and didn't fail me all day. Thanks for making me that $$$.
Shady - Thanks for teaming with me man, sorry I'm not as good as Creg.
Chudat - GG's in Brawl teams. Wish I could have played you in some singles but oh well.
Boss - GG's in teams, I wish I could have gotten a rematch against you since last time.
Juno McGrath - Good job in Melee man, sorry we didn't talk or hang out that much.
stingers - Thanks for hosting, playing Brawl, and being stingers in general.
Tac - Man I miss you. But I'm glad we got to hang out. Justin Bieber cake da bess.
Pitzer - GG's man. These matchups where both characters are trying to outgay the other with projectiles are so damn mentally taxing. Game 3 there was like 4 minutes left when the first stock was gone and all I could think was "Is this what it feels like playing against myself?"
Stockfield - Fun games in and out of tournament. Hope you had a good birthday, bro.
Killanator - Didn't talk or hang out really but good job in singles man.
The Lawnmower (archibald) - Stop being bad.
Waldorf - Fun games man. And you know I'd main Link if he wasn't so bad. No matter how fun he can be or how many times or how many ways I can do amazing stuff with him, at the end of the day he's still ***.
Keith - **** Olimar forever.
Gryph - Fun friendly teams matches, man.
Uncle - WE GOT COMBOS, BABY.
Gaga - Man you know it's always good seeing you. You and Tac should come hang out with us in Charlotte sometime.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
oh he beat famous? my mistake still very impressive. I didn't ever hear the name during the tourney, just one person told me that some wolf dude ***** that amazing Luigi player, so I assumed it was boss. Famous is good too though.
I'll edit my post

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
1: Chudat: Nice seeing you return to **** with dat dere Kirbeh.
2: Boss: Our set was fun stuff. Once again, the Koopa King was defeated by those damn plumbers, but he will eventually return with a vengeance like he always does. :bowser:
3: stingers: You are sexier than Justin Bieber. There, I said it. May I have a higher seed now? :upsidedown:
4: Pitzer: It's about time we got the chance to play. Your Pit was legit, as well as that Blazblue music on your setup.
5: Stockfield: Hope you enjoyed your birthday tourney, dude. You earned your good placement, and that tasty Bieber cake.
5: Killanator: JAYSOOOOOOOOOON! Doin' work in singles, and we had some great moments in doubles too.
7: The Lawnmower (archibald): I love (loathe) you and your shenanigans. :)
7: Ragnarok: Raggy bro's still got it! Too bad we didn't get to play.
9: Famous: Man, MD/VA is like the Mushroom Kingdom or something with you and Boss repping those plumbers well.
9: Waldorf: Scott, you kick ***, and you're always fun to play. I apologize for not giving you as good of a fight as you were expecting from me. It's my fault for dropping the ball.
9: Keith: NC Brawl wouldn't the same without Keef Da Thief.
9: Gryph: Your Wolf is legit, and you've been doin' work lately.
13: Zach: I can tell you're building up that experience and skill, man. Good ****.
13: Uncle: Good **** on going 100% Bowser, but not-so-good **** on getting 13th. You must fight harder to live up to the legend of King Nima.
13: Seth: Good seeing you and playing you at this. Our friendlies were hilarious. SDs everywhere, son.
13: Taj: We should have played at this. Next time.
17: Chris: Didn't see you.
17: Dan: Nice meeting ya and playing you here.
17: Big V from NC: Great name
17: Gaga: Taheem, you always seem to get dat Ness spike in somehow, lol. We gotta play/hang more, whenever possible.
17: Ltl: Gooie, is that you? What are you doing down here, bro? Also, we should have played.
17: Chase: Didn't see you.
17: Zeldarox: Decker for Best Peach in the US? Nah, but you were doing some good stuff with her in those friendlies. :p

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Also **** emma watson's bf, first of all that ***** is mine, don't make me re-avi, second of all ***** WAS SO SALTY HE WOULDN'T LET STINGERS AND TAC PLAY A MONEY MATCH BECAUSE IT WAS HIS CUBE AND HE WANTED TO PLAY FRIENDLIES WHAT A DOUCHEBAG SERIOUSLY **** THAT GUY

/codie's computer
Mang, I was like wtfbro. But it's cool, in the end he let us get our mm in. Even if it was because the friendliers left his tv. Stingers won btw. Barely. :( ggstongers

this tournament: :troll:

yo tac, you almost had my nonganon. ya weren't quite ready for mah fox tho. i think u also SD'd or something..
Yeah, I SD'd once per match, but I was hangin in there. I told you I was on throttle that night. That fox got more legit I swear. Imma have to come down there soon and go in on it to level me up. **** was fun though.

Tac - Man I miss you. But I'm glad we got to hang out. Justin Bieber cake da bess.

Gaga - Man you know it's always good seeing you. You and Tac should come hang out with us in Charlotte sometime.
Gayest 20 bucks I ever spent. Happy bday though, Stock. We might be coming down there soon for a whatever. Me and Taheem gotta **** eser and whoever else thinks they're good at melee at UNCC. And to chill.

Shoutouts:

Junosnapdylan - Good matches, bro. You've gotten a lot better. Always half a step ahead of me, i'll be ready for you next time though.

Chris - Dat fox is upgrading like hell. I'm preparing for it next time. You'll need that Ganon. Cause at Apex, I'm going Smoov mode. Good games, forreal.

Seth - Cool as hell. Good games on project m and melee. Both foxes surprised me, lol. We gotta chill more.

Taheem/Gaga - Tourney wore us out before we got to get our friendlies. It's all good though, we got some practice time a'comin. Excellent night before Tourney.

Dark Hart - lucasmahboi. I fell in love with your fox. As strange as it sounds, and I don't know what it is, but I love the way your fox ***** me. I need to play you more, srs. I could really learn a lot.

Slasher - Them friendlies, Bryan. Loved em. Hope you could at least see the difference I mentioned when I'm not as anxious. Like L-canceling correctly? Lol. You always said there's a big deal with my tech skill and I told you I just get anxious. But anywho, me and Taheem and maybe someone else will run through Wilmington soon on a Charlotte trip. Good *** matches, bro.

Chu - When I played you, it was like...subtle ****. I don't even know, but hopefully I can play you some more another time. Brawl, and melee.

Bees - That set I played with you, good stuff. Keep that practice up, Don't let those tiers intimidate that Roy. I saw mad potential in it.

Jessie - I see you often but I rarely play you, lol. I'll change that. Good matches.

Stongers - 52% downsmash. That **** was nasty. Good games, though. I don't get to play peaches often, and it just so happens you enjoy getting Falcos offstage too, go figure.

Josh/Light - Man. I've been thinking about some of the things you said; rock, paper, scissors. I'm still working it through my mind, but it makes sense. I appreciate it. You've gotten so much better recently, too. I've been watchin. But anywho, I definitely would like to play you more often. I feel I can learn a lot more from you. Just remembered I didn't get to play you this time. sad day. Next time.

Rome - Some of what you said hit me too, I'm constantly learning. I'm definitely looking forward to our future matches, cause there's gonna be a lot more of them soon. Mister I-don't-play-melee.

If I forgot anyone, I'm super sorry. I know I played a couple more people but I can't remember right now. I'm going through an evolution. I've leveled up, and I'm working on my next-level Falco. And learning along the way.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I've created a topic for the videos: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13729564

The brackets should all be uploaded. If I'm missing something, or I've mislabeled something, let me know. MMs and Pools will go up tomorrow, and Friendlies after that. Youtube gave me permission to upload videos more than 15 minutes long, so I reuploaded Losers Finals as one video instead of two separate ones. I'll probably upload Friendlies as one really long video.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Chudat: you're mad cool, i was a little starstruck meeting you.
Slasher :D
Karn: Good stuff.
ewbf: scrub.
Josh: <3
stingers: <33333333333333333333333
Ethan: Made papa proud.
Juno McGrath: made me proud.
Timothy: :)
Tac: Much Love man, get at that marth combo.
Ballard: gay scrub
Gaga: Ily man<3
Ice™: If you don't make it out of pools again I'll set you on fire.
Yeroc: get at my p:m ganon
RaphaelRobo: Nice meeting you man, you have potential,
Bees: hope you find your controller.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
holy ****in **** u frauds.

how the **** do i get 9th

after not playing for a year

and who the **** was i playing
godamn olimar?

WHO THE **** IS OLIMAR?!?!

WHEN HAVE I EVER USED HIM IN A TOURNEY BESIDES THIS ONE!

jesus ****ing **** *** christ!

i play falco, diddy, snake, metafag!

Holy balls u are all ****in free.

stingers let's meet up with me this week so i can knock off some rust

bout to lube this state up

and **** md/ va u ****in ******s. think ur good and ****. ur all frauds. next tourney i will MM ANYONE FROM THAT ****TY STATE FOR HOWEVER MONEY!

WE OUT

Bird gang *****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*looks at bracket*

oh you beat chase and seth...

yo...ethan...how did you lose to tac first round and then beat slasher in losers...dwam.

SK919

Deal with it
*looks at bracket*

yo...ethan...how did you lose to tac first round and then beat slasher in losers...dwam.
I should of done a few friendlies or chilled out before rushing into my next tournament match.. my set with josh made me feel awful.. I'm turning pause off from now on.

No johns though ethan bro. You still outplayed me when it mattered

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
*looks at bracket*

I was kinda in my flow. Me and Ethan had a good effin set. **** happens, doe. GGs.

Also @ Ice - Dat Marth combooooo. So ****.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
on the real. this was a fun tourney. good to see some of the new guys improving very nicely :)

stocks birthday cake was ****

even though it was justin beaver

shout outs:

Chudat ($63.00) (Split) ur still the best kirby..... crazy
2: Boss ($31.50) (Split) ur still the best luigi.... crazy
3: stingers ($10.50) u can be the nest ROB..... crazy
4: Pitzer - arrows and ****
5: Stockfield - Happy bday!
5: Killanator - u ****
7: The Lawnmower (archibald) - FRAUD!
7: Ragnarok - we need to go to more stuff and be **** again
9: Famous - damn ur famous
9: Waldorf - u ***** in teams
9: Keith - FRAUD!
9: Gryph
13: Zach
13: Uncle - did u pay for me to enter singles?
13: Seth - good matches
13: Taj
17: Chris
17: Dan
17: Big V from NC
17: Gaga
17: Ltl
17: Zeldarox

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
on the real. This was a fun tourney. Good to see some of the new guys improving very nicely :)

stocks birthday cake was ****

even though it was justin beaver

shout outs:

Chudat ($63.00) (split) ur still the best kirby..... Crazy
2: Boss ($31.50) (split) ur still the best luigi.... Crazy
3: Stingers ($10.50) u can be the nest rob..... Crazy
4: Pitzer - arrows and ****
5: Stockfield - happy bday!
5: Killanator - u ****
7: The lawnmower (archibald) - fraud!
7: Ragnarok - we need to go to more stuff and be **** again
9: Famous - damn ur famous
9: Waldorf - u ***** in teams
9: Keith - fraud!
9: Gryph
13: Zach
13: Uncle - did u pay for me to enter singles?
13: Seth - good matches
13: Taj
17: Chris
17: Dan
17: Big v from nc
17: Gaga
17: Ltl
17: Zeldarox
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrows

Top Bottom