• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 5 "The Next Best Thing" Results!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I should have uploaded all the Swiss matches. If you have a Swiss match (or a match that took place during Swiss) you know was on stream and didn't get uploaded, that means you didn't have tags and I couldn't work out who it was. Give me the details, and I'll find it and upload it. I'll do brackets tomorrow.

Taheem/Smith, was your match an MM or a friendly? And do you want it uploaded?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I was getting confused looking at it, because at first I thought it was an MM, but then it was so long I thought it must have been friendlies instead.

Do you know if it was a Bo3 or Bo5?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
eh probably bo5

I'd say both would be bo5 if I had to guess

I....think the first one went to game 5? I didn't watch the second one.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh raphael, my match vs lucas isn't there. idk if we have tags or not. falco first match, zelda second match.

this is also pending on whether or not lucas wants those up or not *shrug*. idc either way.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Are you sure you can't find it? If I click on videos, it's the second one that shows up, right after the match where I went Kirby.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Are you sure you can't find it? If I click on videos, it's the second one that shows up, right after the match where I went Kirby.
not when I searched your account I couldn't

still can't

that link works

but I can't search for it

not that it matters

since I just looks bad

since I'm just bad

and chris is just bad

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Alright. I'll make a playlist of all the videos from this tournament tomorrow so they're easier to find. I'd do it now, but I'm tired and want to watch DBZ.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'd do that, but tired and DBZ johns. I was planning to make the thread once I finish uploading everything.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Just so people know, I am in the process of uploading all the videos, and I should be done tonight. It's just taking longer than yesterday because the matches are longer. Which means it takes more time to select the right part of the recording, more time to make the individual video, more time to upload the video, and more time to process the video.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Everything I have is now either uploaded or uploading, all that's left is for youtube to do it's thing. It'll probably be done by 1am, because these videos are long, and take over an hour to upload.

BEHR

Smash Hero
ggs to people i played.

def wanna a teammate and gain chemistry.

js

Top Bottom