• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
1: Sushi-man
1: Kadaj
3: Shady Penguin
4: Duo
5: MonGo0sE
5: Mekos
7: Jon?
7: Fiz
9: Ilove
9: Seth
9: Mitsurugi
9: Corey
13: Snap
13: OmniOstrich
13: Koozy K
13: Foxy
17: Uncle
17: RocketPSIence
17: AZ%
17: Rohan
17: DUB
17: KSK
17: Stockfield
17: Damage Points
25: Michael

right here.
TY, bro.

D***. I would've loved to see Kadaj play. Too bad I just had to be on family vac.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Wow. Your switching to Lucario. You might as well punch me in my nuts. We need to mm Thursday night before mlg. Your lucario vs my wario.

Oh btw Lucario is kinda cute in that picture lol.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Lucario is one of the top offensive threats of DPP OU, boasting high Attack and Special Attack stats, decent Speed, great STAB attacks in Close Combat and Aura Sphere, and many other useful attacking options. Its immunity to Toxic Spikes and numerous 4x and 2x resistances (most notably to Rock-, Dark-, and Dragon-type attacks) give Lucario many opportunities to switch in and wreak havoc on the opposing team. While it does have auspicious typing, Lucario's defensive stats leave much to be desired, and its relative frailty remains its largest weakness. In spite of that, Lucario is an extremely worthwhile addition to any team, and is almost certain to leave its mark on the opponent.

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Lucario is one of the top offensive threats of DPP OU, boasting high Attack and Special Attack stats, decent Speed, great STAB attacks in Close Combat and Aura Sphere, and many other useful attacking options. Its immunity to Toxic Spikes and numerous 4x and 2x resistances (most notably to Rock-, Dark-, and Dragon-type attacks) give Lucario many opportunities to switch in and wreak havoc on the opposing team. While it does have auspicious typing, Lucario's defensive stats leave much to be desired, and its relative frailty remains its largest weakness. In spite of that, Lucario is an extremely worthwhile addition to any team, and is almost certain to leave its mark on the opponent.
Lucario is a very good Pokemon, like you said he certainly is a worthy addition to anyone's team.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Copy and paste off of smogon lol

Top Bottom