• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Its a new function when posting in the tournament section that lets you show what games are being played to make it easier for new players and for OOS who want to check other state's results.

Its already flawed though, it doesn't include B+ as an option

EDIT: now that I think about since the site is owned by MLG idk if they can ever include B+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aight just let me know. you're gonna have to leave mad early to get there on saturday. you might as well just go friday night lol

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I kind of want to trip on something then walk along Hillsborough so I can trip out to all the costumes. But I will sacrifice that opportunity (and celebrating my birthday) to play smash for an inordinately long time.

I'm sorry, I should rephrase that. In order to debate politics for an inordinately long time.

fix't

Vilt

Smash Lord
Charlie can you take me?
are you doing both Brawl and Melee?
I'm doing both and only if you can get to me.

Edit: Also can I get a map of this place? It really helped out when I went to Duke since The place is freaking huge.

Also need a partner for this.

Foxy

Smash Master
This tourney is gonna be awesome.

Going to have at least 1, maybe 2 HACKED MELEE SETUPS!

Textures and Music

secret surprise on Rainbow Cruise

Top Bottom