• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol if you land a side b with a beam sword in your hand with ganon they should die no questions asked

ganon is so much better with items legal

why arent items legal

x.x

they should be

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Lol Dub, you got everyone to work on the Diddy matchup. Good shiz.

Why have we still not played in Brawl yet? XD
yea, basically dub and fritz have been my biggest worry besides sauce and bill. olimar and diddy are my worst things to fight, but i 2-0 fritz this tourney and it was a nailbitter when fighting dub, hopefully next time i can catch that lil monkey.

DUB

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I saw some MK and Snake.

I played Oli and Lucario all tourney :)

No one can call me a tier *****.

Looks like I need to start CP'ing vs Diddy....
I played Diddy/ZSS/DK/Marth/MK :) Mostly Diddy/ZSS though.

Lucario is a fairly even matchup for Diddy, your Lucario was just new.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol that was a wifi friendly, holy wasn't trying XD

list of good ganondorfs:
kosk (but he quit)
ray kalm
ijosh
zhouten
fonz

there you go

lord karn

Smash Master
yea, basically dub and fritz have been my biggest worry besides sauce and bill. olimar and diddy are my worst things to fight, but i 2-0 fritz this tourney and it was a nailbitter when fighting dub, hopefully next time i can catch that lil monkey.
I think you're forgetting someone.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yo, NC no disrespect, But SC has the best brawl players of all time, of all time. You guys talk so much **** about us and then we come to take your monieZ, Taking stocks, breaking clocks, Wreckin decks, and getting SEXXXXX.

GET.AT.ME.

oh, good shiz to all i played, cept you flamingo. geeze i hate MK.

see all of you fellas at the next one of these, because i had a great time.

or at bills. whichever comes first.

SC SON! LEGITNESS.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I think you're forgetting someone.
@karnage: what i was saying is that above all else, when im fighting an olimar or diddy, i never know what to do, so i chalk it up as a lost. but now im getting the hang of it

@raw sushi: i eat mk's for breakfast. First i cook um with nades (pun intended) then i tilt um in my mouff( no homo)

Foxy

Smash Master
SC has some pretty durn cool/skilled guys. Gotta play with them more.

On the topic of the next tournament, still deciding what we're doing about it. Going to figure out if we're keeping the Billfest date or not.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Man, I wasn't expecting to make the progress I made last night. Thanks for all the compliments/advice, bros. It all started with the great advice Mits gave me. It changed the way I tackle matches for the better.

Seth/Ledger/Vilt: It would be awesome to team with you guys. The only problem is...."Who first?", lol. We'll figure it out.

BEHR: It was cool teaming with you. We actually had some close games against the teams that beat us. Let's team again sometime (after I've teamed with Seth, Ledger, and Vilt of course).

Top Bottom