• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I am actually Kisu Barton. The "Real" Trowa's distant brother.

The 'fake' one was all i had to tell me of my real brother. after the " Fake" one died, i have traveled from japan to Avenge his death.

because they were both killed, i took the name Trowa.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I am actually Kisu Barton. The "Real" Trowa's distant brother.

The 'fake' one was all i had to tell me of my real brother. after the " Fake" one died, i have traveled from japan to Avenge his death.

because they were both killed, i took the name Trowa.
oh jesus christ, not this bull**** again.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
*Trowa and Kisu sat beneath the drawbridge of the castle, feeling the dark presence that swirled around, distracting them from focusing on their fateful mission*

*that's when the android 702 and Shiny Penguin got there, eager to help them conquer the evil Halgaron*

"Sup n1ggers *beep*" the android said with a beep.

Foxy

Smash Master
Stingers got 2-stocked, beat him with a 1-stock, and got 2-stocked.

In winners, we ****** around in an MK ditto and made sound effects and I got 2-stocked, then he 1-stocked me with Diddy (Ally was annoyed and made him be serious)

In losers, he 1-stocked me and 1-stocked me with Diddy.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Stingers got 2-stocked, beat him with a 1-stock, and got 2-stocked.

In winners, we ****** around in an MK ditto and made sound effects and I got 2-stocked, then he 1-stocked me with Diddy (Ally was annoyed and made him be serious)

In losers, he 1-stocked me and 1-stocked me with Diddy.
lmao at ally get annoyed and the soundeffects

wow thats not bad, after hearing us talk so much shiza about ourselves. i didnt think NC brawl stood a chance. guess the majority of u guys arnt as bad as we all make yourselves to be.

@ stingers u beat him once??

Top Bottom