• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the next brawl tier list got leaked :3 though i dont think its 100% final yet...

the backroom is crying about it tho, kinda funny

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol ****.

I stayed up to wait for a phone call from a friend. Got it, and then I finished watching DBZ fights on Youtube(been doing this for the past few days to relive the experience).

Also wishing I had more Falco practice.....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
doesnt your school have a game club or an anime club or something? im sure you can find someone to smash with

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
tourney was hella fun, pp's comment about dbz was lame as ****. not sure who one singles cause i couldn't stay for them. ( college crap) but all i cared about is that shady was in winner semis agianst either rag or foxy.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
me and shady steam rolled the tourney like always haha! we didnt lose a game. well we did lose a match in one game against foxy and karn... i suicide at 42 :(. we 3'od killa sauce and flamingo in winner finals, there pretty legit. i had to leave before gf's due to tuskegee( which went excellent btw) but who ever won losers finals (Bo, devin vs Sauce flamingo) agreed to split wit me and shady in my absences. think shady may have won the tourney for singles( not sure). and of course im sure lozr won melee, he entered brawl singles and doubs, his wario still looks good.

NTMR

Smash Rookie
:D good **** everybody I met/got ***** by.
you too foxy <3

mad props to josh for being a bro and teaching some **** after melee singles.

Foxy

Smash Master
fuller results for melee:

1. Yay (lost to no one)
2. l0zR (yay twice)
3. Karn (theo and l0zR)
4. Crystalnite (yay and Karniferous)
5. Fish <3 (l0zR and Karn)
5. DJ Rome (l0zR and theo)
7. Josh (yay and karn)
7. Foxy (cam and dj)
9. Rohan
9. NTMR
9. Slasher
9. Red
13. Spoon
13. ANF
13. Bees
13. MOD

sorry i just got sick of writing names... 16 entrants total. the **** started so late that Charlotte left. l0zR and Ali's falcon dittos were god**** sex though son GODDAMMNNNN.

me and yay double falcon punched adam **** was ****.

-tired *** ******

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh man. Looks like TC is not the only one to have lost to Yay.

Can't wait to hear what Adam has to say about these turn of events. You is slippin, bro. Falling hard. :chuckle:

Top Bottom