• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT & 2GG Presents: Nice Shot Hugo RESULTS UP Pools + Bracket

Kira-

Smash Champion
I have a question.

When pools are done and the bracket is being seeded, are players seeded based on how they did in pools OVER how they are ranked on the PR? Or does it not matter what place you got in pools as long as you make it out?

Shroomed

Smash Master
I have a question.

When pools are done and the bracket is being seeded, are players seeded based on how they did in pools OVER how they are ranked on the PR? Or does it not matter what place you got in pools as long as you make it out?
i always thought pools were seeded depending on ranking and then bracket was seeded based on how you did in pools

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Yes Kira, but we usually count all 1st place people as the same, and don't try to seed 12-1 people over 12-2 people for example - we go by rankings/region instead of trying to break ties among the same pool placings. But 1st place in a pool always get seeds over 2nd place regardless of where those people are on the rankings.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Actually champ, I told dunskies and romeo that all they had to do was mention to you that they were going, which is why dunskies just posted that.

That's how it worked for larry's tournament on AIB didn't it?

LuCKy

Smash Master
im gonna be there for sure as well lol im hugos team mate too if that helps for anything >.>

$ick

Smash Lord
Oh snaps, this is already Saturday.

People should mm my Falcon for like $1-2. Out of state kids, norcal, and maybe even some from socal. :)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
FESTIZZIO:

remember like 2 years ago when you promised me a shiny Squirtle for my birthday and you could never give it to me cuz I didn't have a DS? well I got one now and if you still wanna give it to me, could you please bring your DS to this? ^_^

Also: anyone wanna MM my Peach/Fox? I will probably accept all money matches just tell me at the venue. SoCal gets priority because I'm moving to NorCal next week.

Charoo

Smash Champion
base on attendance, I'm seeing 10 pools total. Top 3 makes it out to make a 32 man bracket with 2 bye.

VI. SCHEDULE
9:00AM - Door Open + Warm up
11:00AM - Doubles Bracket Starts
Singles Pools
12:00 PM - Group A - Pools 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1:00 PM - Group B - Pools 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
2:15 PM - 32 man Singles Bracket Starts
?:00 PM - Clean up and thanks for coming!

something like that

festizzio

Smash Champion
FESTIZZIO:

remember like 2 years ago when you promised me a shiny Squirtle for my birthday and you could never give it to me cuz I didn't have a DS? well I got one now and if you still wanna give it to me, could you please bring your DS to this? ^_^

Also: anyone wanna MM my Peach/Fox? I will probably accept all money matches just tell me at the venue. SoCal gets priority because I'm moving to NorCal next week.
Ok I'll bring it. I also have something else for you too

Top Bottom