• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 NE Round 1 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Lol... Iceburn, Criz has been posting in this thread looking for you. You guys need to link up and play your match.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
From the disputes topic:

It's 2:35. My opponent is Daisy-Fan.

I attempted to contact him through Private Message, but his Private Message box was full. I then posted in the Bracket discussion thread attempting to contact him through there, didn't get a response. I looked for his profile, and found his email address. I emailed him, and still no response.
2:50, and still no response. If he contacts me I'll edit accordingly but otherwise I'll leave as-is.

EDIT: 3 PM, and no response.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
its 257 and there has been no respond from my opponent i sent him PM posted i was looking for him and registered him on the wii and he never registered me so for now

Wolf_FTW beats Sychu due to drop out

jiggly_owns_u

Smash Cadet
violentnin and i cant join each others game and i tried to have my friend host but we keep getting disconnected

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I tried contacting Jiggly early, but no response.

He finally did come on, when I tried joining his games I couldn't, when he tried joining mine he couldn't..not time has run out.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
crizthakidd looses iceburn 3-2

LAg as hell matches LOLOL no way this dude lives in NE

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Kruton no-showed. I sent two PMs.

And Criz, Iceburn does live in NE, we fought before and got no lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom