• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

festizzio

Smash Champion
We should have it next saturday rather than this saturday so I can get the day off work and spend all day out there. :)

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
well then im gonna make sure both our moms know about this trade, so we stop fighting over pokemon cards smashers

embracethe12

Smash Lord
unless zhu moves here, 805 is down a good smasher.

jeez whose spam is better, choknater's or the great leon's. they're both too good.
+1 to harmless ego inflation

Atlus8

Smash Master
We like to see new faces at Pat's, but when +15 random people showed up two smashfest ago it was a bit overwhelming. Anyway, I picked up some new toys for the pool: lifesaver and a beachball. You have no idea how crazy Nes, Nick, Morb and I went with them! Funny how simple objects make such great fun . . .

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
atlus, i would have sex with you if you teamed with me for west coast smash league

i don't think you will / not even sure if you're going, but it's worth throwing out there methinks

rudeezy

Smash Journeyman
there's gonna be a smashfest this saturday right? I'm still such a noob, i don't know these things.

Could somebody give me a ride? I don't think I have any means of getting there myself.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Pat, you remember how crazy Jopez, you and I went at the pool when we found a lifesaver and beachball at the pool? It was kinda the same thing, but with Nick and Morb it gets so much crazier.

P, I'm teaming with Nes already since he called it the same time as Pat. They played a set to decide who gets to team with me and Nes got it.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
We like to see new faces at Pat's, but when +15 random people showed up two smashfest ago it was a bit overwhelming.
Um, I've already talked to Pat via messenger about attending the next smashfest; in addition I'd be sure to RSVP so I'm not exactly "some random person". Also, I could bring extra controllers and possibly snacks; so I assure you that I would not be a nuisance to you guys.

bbb

Smash Champion
every time I see a new face I'm like 'oh snap, more people like smash' and then I spend the whole time playing 3s, lol

I hope I make good first impressions on all the new blood

Edit: it's funny because P is such a nice and polite guy irl, must be a shock to people who have never met him

Edit Second Impact: also whens the next smashfest I want more 3s crews

Edit Third Stike: Pat you should come to my place wednsday with joe and brendon lol

embracethe12

Smash Lord
every time I see a new face I'm like 'oh snap, more people like smash' and then I spend the whole time playing 3s, lol

Edit: it's funny because P is such a nice and polite guy irl, must be a shock to people who have never met him

Edit Third Stike: Pat you should come to my place wednsday with joe and brendon lol
i want in on that. man everyone leaves me out of stuff now.
this sucks.
school sucks

Noble-

Smash Ace

Sure sure!
If I can get a ride!
And I get all my homework done!
LOL

Top Bottom