• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska melee PR! JBM's Gas Money Donation bimonthlies! January 8th or 9th!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ill boy zeus's power level isn't with jbm's and he's a human as where i'm a saiyan elite soldier, so its understandable he doesn't agree with me.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Marth - Throw moves and hope one of them hit so you can do an easy combo.
Sheik - Do moves because you can.
Fox - Usmash and Nair with an occasional Shine for faggotory.
Falco - Lasers and Dair. Doesnt get easier than that.

Theyre all stupidly easy.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

lol this has to be maybe the most accurate description of how to play those chars lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

How about Falcon throwing knees, which by the way, I saw the match between JBM and Smeesh, where the knee breaks thru an U-smash, my god, I'll say this, I enjoy watching Smeesh's Falcon and his shenanigans.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol Falco is easily the easiest top char to play. His game plan is so obvious and easy to execute. I'd say Marth is next easiest because it's easy for him to combo the spacies. Sheik's not as easy as she used to be because people are so good with Fox and Falco now. Fox def the hardest cuz you get punished so bad for mistakes and it's way easier to make mistakes with Fox than Falco.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I would have to disagree, I think Falco is one of the hardest top tiers to play as.

You have to be so ridiculously perfect with Falco in order to not get destroyed by other mediocre players, especially ones that play Marth/Fox, or even another Falco.. Sneeze on him and he's dead. :laugh:

I'm not a Falco main, nor do I even play him, but I have heard this from a lot of good Falco mainers and from my exp I agree.

edit: Falco gets punished far worse than Fox for making a mistake =/

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yeah, falco does get punished hard, but anyone can get really punished.

Marth gets severly punished by chars like falcon sheik and fox, not so much falco, also jiggs can PUNISH THE **** out of marth.

falco is easily gimped, but someone who has experience and can isolate with lasers (forward, shiz, chops) make him a very powerful char at high level and don't punished as often.

fox i feel does get punished pretty bad, but not as bad as falco, basically a better char.

sheik just gets combo'd by all 3 of them, but dominates basically every high and lower tier chars except ice climbers.

falco you have to be all about placement, and tbh their are quite a few successful falco's in history or playing currently.

sheik is the hardest char to play imo. you have to be so Passive as ****, look for options, you can't make your own because all chars basically play defensive against her except for maybe fox.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
you know how **** hard it is to get gosu with lasers?
Falco is tough as hell to play since you have to be flawless at high levels.

everyone who doesn't play falco and says he's easy, go him a full tourney, see how easy that **** is...

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we are all biased towards the char we main, i can say though that marth isn't Super difficult to play as at a pro level because marth really doesn't rely on too much tech skill, but its easy to get your spacing messed up.

falco's tech skill isn't overly difficult to be consistent with though.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
falco's tech skill isn't overly difficult to be consistent with though.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

if all you do is shl and dair then yeah...I ccould say the same thing about marth(space well, okay gg) but in reality it's much harder to do that in pressure filled situations.

but all the true falco mains no how beastly yo tech has to be to bring out his full potent

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
also jiggs can PUNISH THE **** out of marth.
You are aware Marth is a next to impossible matchup with Jiggz right? I mean, you can probably punish him if he's just being an idiot and throwing out fsmashes over and over, but if he's being smart and approaching using moves like fair then there's not much you can do. He gets my vote for easiest top tier, even though most people whine about it being Sheik.

Edit: Assuming 100% of people on this site play to win, it makes sense that 80% would use the best characters. The other 20% includes arrogant people like me who think they can win using low tiers.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
kiwi how many tourneys have you been too?

jiggs can get around marth, and its actually an even matchup, ask mango on the jiggs boards. jiggs combos can be so ****, its as easy as a uair to rest at the beggining of marth's stock to end him.

Jiggs is a good char, i enjoy my jiggs vs anyones marth.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Ya, I agree the jiggs vs marth matchup is even. Jiggs combos mess marth up and marth doesnt have many combos to do to jiggs especially above 30 %.

Uli

Smash Champion
im gonna go on the bandwagon and agree with everything they said
but its pretty much true

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
imo i think that its hard for a marth to fight against a good jiggz since i remember seein hungrybox played against m2k and hungybox was doin pretty well

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
cuz m2k doesn't know how to fight jiggs with marth.

the only two people who know how to fight jiggz in the world with marth are.

Sephirothken (orange county)
Ian Gurney (Bennington IA)

Secks.

Smash Ace
Dude if Ian is that good vs Jiggs than I am equal or better.... because me and Ian both played the same jiggs player Alex lol. If anything I've also played vs Johnny's Jiggs as marth throw my *** on the list!

Secks.

Smash Ace
Alright then, you guys haven't seen what I can do vs Jiggs thats why. Alex hates playing me 30x more than Ian next time I'll have to fire up my marth on any jiggs then. You know my marth is krusty so its gotta be good against a krust char like jiggs. xD

Top Bottom