• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need a Partner for FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Sorry about that, done and done.

I'm looking for preferrably a falco or even a fox player to team with. If you have any videos of yourself (even if they aren't you at your best) that i can see to confirm you know what you're doing, that would be awesome. Any takers?

Vist

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I'm still in need of a good partner. I know I'm not really known outside the east coast except for a handful of ppl from the midwest/west coast but I have a lot of experience and I always love rippin it up in teams. I'm looking to do mostly luigi/falco/sheik, if that helps any.

I got some vids up on my youtube account here of me playing friendlies with several good local players + Taj from AZ. I'm lacking any actual tournament vids of myself but I normally do pretty decent in teams. Me and Redd got 3rd the other day at a chu biweekly, made it out of our pool behind PC/M2K with Neo at Pound 2 (although he was unable to show day 2 for bracket play), and me and Alpha Zealot got 4th in our pool at MLG long island behind BUM/Dav3, the weds, and Ace_marth/Killafox.

I know all that isn't saying much but hopefully it'll help give some credit to my name. Also, I've been playing in tournaments since '02 el oh el.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Sorry about that, done and done.

I'm looking for preferrably a falco or even a fox player to team with. If you have any videos of yourself (even if they aren't you at your best) that i can see to confirm you know what you're doing, that would be awesome. Any takers?
I've got a bunch of vids up of my Fox in the video discussion. I'm currently uploading recent ones as well.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A TEAMMATE:
I highly recommend that you find a teammate before FC, even though I know it is harder over the internet. This will guarantee you a couple things.

First, in case you are running late you will still have a spot, if you should come before the first set of pools gets too far in. If you have no teammate before FC and happen to be running late, you're basically out of luck, sorry, no refunds.

Second, I am posting teams pools in advance this year, so you will have the added benefit of being able to study the teams in your first pool beforehand.

There may be other benefits too (like we won't send you harassing e-mails telling you to find a partner), but basically it will help us out and will help you out if you find a partner beforehand.

PM KishSquared when you find one please!

KishSquared

Smash Master
I'd say the end of next week, although Prime could really start putting the pools together anytime.

Basically, the sooner you can, the easier it is on us. Thanks!

KishPrime

BRoomer
There's no "deadline," it's just good for you in case you're running a little late, and good for us because we can get our stuff in order ahead of time.

araknophobik

Smash Master
looks like im the only cat from WC thats going so ima need a partner thats out of the region o.O

Sheik/Peach

im from socal so the level of competition out here is really high, and although my singles record looks subpar my doubles record is pretty good. i take doubles much more seriously than singles

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Sensei, do you want to team with Kozzy? You may have seen him at the last FC, he made it pretty far in pools with Hyuga. Plays Jiggs in teams, mainly, but can do a good fox as well.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Why aren't milktea and forkgirl teaming? They can distract their opponents with a double dose of girl charms. And how often are 2 girl smashers in the same place?

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone, i got my ticket for FC.. phew.. and i guess i need a teammate. ^_^

i play, fox, marth, peach, shiek, ..

PM, IM (cappsindigo), post or whatever.

KishPrime

BRoomer
The deadline to pre-register your team and see your pool will be July 4th next week.

I'll be publishing teams pools prior to FC so I need the info by then.

You can still get a partner at FC! But if you preregister, it will help you if you happen to run late, otherwise you will be DQed automatically. Those who preregister will simply forfeit till they arrive.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
So uh, unless PC wants to team <.< wanna go dual peach DoH?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
guess i'm looking for a teammate...
i use Doc and Ganon for that. I'm better with doc, but ganon is just better in teams, and i'm relatively sexy with him. I'm evenly comfortable with both.

Wobbles? lol, doesn't hurt to ask.
DarknessOfHeart? i have you on myspace...we're cool B)
Sethlon? roy + Doc? :D (or marth + ganon?)
18spikes? double-doc?!?! (no other way we could do it, son)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Any Falcon's on that list think they can hold their own? I was talking to sir Eddie and we both agree i should team with a falcon heh. Hmmmmm......?

KishPrime

BRoomer
Last day for getting your teammates in if you want to be on the advance pools!

If you don't, then you will be immediately disqualified from teams if you arrive late, as opposed to simply losing matches when it is your time to play.

KishPrime

BRoomer
We've updated a lot of the site in real-time so please check there.

Click at the top to organize by teammate to see who is still missing a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom